Home

NCAA Football 11 Block-O, GatorBait2006NC, & MZizzle's Rosters Available Now (PS3)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Block-O, GatorBait2006NC, & MZizzle's Rosters Available Now (PS3) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2010, 02:07 PM   #153
MVP

ElroyJetson's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NCAA Football 11 Block-O, GatorBait2006NC, & MZizzle's Rosters Available Now (PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken0maha
are they made from block-o and gator them or are they from someone else and are they the same product
They are made by the Legendary Fairdale King, who is known by many many many people in the Ncaa community, and he just does names no edits
Minnesota Vikings
JetLife
Old 07-16-2010, 02:08 PM   #154
Rookie

lclmana's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Football 11 Block-O, GatorBait2006NC, & MZizzle's Rosters Available Now (PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by coontaing
ohhh okay. so they didnt alter any of the other ratings for returning players?
I guess a few here and there...from these posts...I can't say there is anything wrong or glaring from the Cal team so I am rolling with it....cheers
Old 07-16-2010, 02:08 PM   #155
Rookie

OVR: 2

had to come out of lurker mode to say thanks alot for updating me and everybody else here with these updates...this is big time
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2010, 02:13 PM   #156
Rookie

ebarws6's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SincerelYourz
Wow! people are complaining?
No, they are going to do a day of edits now that these are outs, and everyone is giving corrections, simple as that.
Old 07-16-2010, 02:16 PM   #157
Rookie

OVR: 3

Thanks for all you did, i love the rosters
Old 07-16-2010, 02:19 PM   #158
Rookie

OVR: 0

Man u guys is the ish for real and if I was a pimp I would send some of my best workers ur way thanks
Old 07-16-2010, 02:22 PM   #159
Pro

jimkel's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Block-O, GatorBait2006NC, & MZizzle's PS3 Rosters NOW AVAILABLE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpterp22
To comment on above: This is the problem. Some people can't wait, but are the 1st people to yell or be pissed when something isn't right. I have done rosters before, To get them 95 percent perfect. It takes 2 weeks to a month. I haven't gotten a chance to view them yet ( I am sure things need to be fixed), but it's better than nothing and maybe we should have one person to a team of fixes and start going from there? People chose to pick one team and start making name and rating edits. I could care less about having dreads or no hair
Totally agree with you. I cannot believe some of the comments here. If you have an issue, do it yourself. I did it last year for myself, to get 100% accurate rosters, work, and have a life, it took about a month and a half and tons of research months prior. People seriously need to relax about these rosters. Take them and edit them yourselves if you have issues.
Old 07-16-2010, 02:23 PM   #160
Rookie

RedHawk24's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Block-O, GatorBait2006NC, & MZizzle's PS3 Rosters NOW AVAILABLE!

For those who seek vengeance upon EMU, aka The Devil's Team, schedule them in the first year of your dynasty. Their starting QB is their 7th string, freshman WR.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »