Home

NCAA Football 11 Block-O, GatorBait2006NC, & MZizzle's Rosters Available Now (PS3)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Block-O, GatorBait2006NC, & MZizzle's Rosters Available Now (PS3) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2010, 03:07 PM   #177
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 11 Block-O, GatorBait2006NC, & MZizzle's Rosters Available Now (PS3

Thanks you guys
Old 07-16-2010, 03:08 PM   #178
Rookie

grnmnky86's Arena

Re: NCAA Football 11 Block-O, GatorBait2006NC, & MZizzle's Rosters Available Now (PS3

Awesome job guys, thanks for the work put into these
Old 07-16-2010, 03:12 PM   #179
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sindonesia
Thank you guys for taking the time to put all the names in the game, it's greatly appreciated. Can someone email me the rosters, I'm deployed and can't access the PS Network, thank you. [email protected]
I'm emailing you right now
Old 07-16-2010, 03:13 PM   #180
Rookie

OVR: 2

Thanks alot for the hard work guys.

I didn't see a community fixes page so I guess I'll just post the Texas changes here. If a thread is started with fixes for each team it might get ugly, but surely the communitys gathered opinions could be beneficial in the long run. I'll post the most pressing Texas issue first, it is sorta confusing:

DT#18 E. Acho should be changed to #81 Sam Acho who is a SR (former DE starter who moved to DT this year)

RE#97 Russell Carter transferred away and should be Emmanuel Acho w the stats from the player below
LOLB#9 Dravannti Johnson is really Emmanuel Acho statistically (the issue here is that Dravannti Johnson is a real player with accurate height, wt, class but is just at wrong position; really an RE and he has Emmanuel Achos stats) the best fix to keep his #9 is to move him the LOLB#9 to RE and copy his stats to RE#97 who transferred away and can now become E.Acho. You then downgrade the moved #9's stats as he is the 3rd string DE. Then you take the RE#97 and make him LOLB#18 Emmanuel Acho who is a JR 6'2" 235 starting LOLB

FB Barrett Matthews moved from FB to TE and stats bumped slighty (kid is going to be the starting TE)

WR Darius Terrell moved from WR to TE and stats bumped more to TE

TE Terry Graham first name is really Trey and he is white and a RS-FR

LT Britt Mitchell is a RS-SR not SR and should be moved to RT

RG Kyle Hix moved to LT (he was starting RT last year but now moved to LT)

RT Tray Allen moved to RG

RG Mason Walters is RS-FR not SO

DT K. Randell is really spelled Randall

CB#23 Bryant Jackson moved from CB to SS

SS#15 Nolan Brewster (good catch here the original EA player was Ben Wells who just xferred to Stephen F. Austin but the new guy is Brewster but he is white 6'2" 210 and is #2 but that is taken so I guess #22 works and he is from Colorado)

K#35 Travis Smith is really a walk on who won't play (this guy should be changed to FR Will Russ 6'3" 170 from Louisiana and downgraded statistically)

Not a huge fan of bumping stats but MLB Tariq Allen was a 4 star recruit last year and rated pretty high last year and now as a RS-FR they have him down at 69 overall. He might end up with the starting job this year.

Last edited by jsto60; 07-16-2010 at 03:51 PM.
Old 07-16-2010, 03:15 PM   #181
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jets486
Thank you!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2010, 03:18 PM   #182
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jets486
Any way you can email me the rosters too? [email protected]
Old 07-16-2010, 03:29 PM   #183
Rookie

lol were do i download this?
Old 07-16-2010, 03:37 PM   #184
Pro

OVR: 8
Thumbs up Re: NCAA Football 11 Block-O, GatorBait2006NC, & MZizzle's Rosters Available Now (PS3

Thanks guys.. I've worked on these last year and I know what kind of process it takes.. You guys are awesome!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »