Home

NCAA's Broken Dynasty Mode -- Another reason we need a revolution

This is a discussion on NCAA's Broken Dynasty Mode -- Another reason we need a revolution within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2010, 09:38 PM   #233
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: NCAA's Broken Dynasty Mode -- Another reason we need a revolution

If all I was going to do is sim...I would use College Bowl Bound...much more indept, and a great sim.
Old 07-29-2010, 09:57 PM   #234
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

isn't patch 2 suppose to fix this?
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 07-29-2010, 09:58 PM   #235
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauforsure
OK OK... MAJOR ISSUE ... I HAVE A QB placed on my depth chart as the 4th option at HB !!! then...at FB i have backing my starter is a TE who is a backup TE and a RT ?? lol...Then at WR , guess whos my 4th WR ? lol...that same dam QB who was 4th at HB !!! TE i have both TE's but a MLB playing 3rd on depth...lol...

WOW...This one takes the cake...I have a ROLB play as my 3rd CB !!! lol...

Now we can see why players are acting stupid bcause there outta position... Also this affects backups be able to come in and gain PROGRESSION points because they never see the field....
This has been an on-n-off issue since NCAA '02.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2010, 10:25 PM   #236
Rookie

EPtheKING's Arena

OVR: 3
Patch 2? Can somebody help me out?
Old 07-30-2010, 01:47 AM   #237
All Star

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CizzLark
So a fix is ludacris? What do you want man? For it to be right in the first place?

BREAKING NEWS! THIS JUST IN! It's a little late for that.

Let's send them a petition or a letter. Get one of the OS contacts to try and get an update. Perhaps strike up a boycott of their products. Doing that would be productive, our ranting is not.
eh...I don't see how giving the ability to fix players from 120 teams every season is a "fix" of any kind.
Old 07-30-2010, 08:41 AM   #238
All Star

LambertandHam's Arena

OVR: 17

Reading through most of the thread this morning, I really agree with the point about the game being legitatmley fun this year. It's probably the most fun I've had in a NCAA game for a long while. Of course the irony is that the dynasty mode is unplayable after a few years. Still I'm hoping that this is something that the tuner set can fix next week, or the big patch the week after.

Checking the calendar, the patch should hit around the same time Madden 11 comes out. While I'll probably still play NCAA a bit, a lot of people will give up the game(especially if it's still screwed up dynasty wise) and just move onto Madden.
Old 07-30-2010, 08:13 PM   #239
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambert&Ham
Checking the calendar, the patch should hit around the same time Madden 11 comes out. While I'll probably still play NCAA a bit, a lot of people will give up the game(especially if it's still screwed up dynasty wise) and just move onto Madden.
That's pretty much where I stand. I haven't bought NCAA 11 yet. And based on what I've read, I'm very glad I waited. If they don't fix this problem with dynasty, then I will just skip this game and pick up Madden.
Old 07-30-2010, 11:38 PM   #240
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hi, I simmed 10 seasons ahead with Idaho to 2020. I had a 56 rated QB, a 62 rated WR, and a 57 RB... also had a 58 CB and a 57 OLB. Other than that, everyone was below 55. My kicker was 44. I played Fresno State, who weirdly enough had some decent players (had an 81 corner, a few 70s, about five 60s, and then 50s). Gameplay was atrocious. I lost the game 18-13. In terms of field goals, the computer missed EVERY extra point. I'm a very good field goal kicker, in Madden I can routinely hit 55+ FGs and in NCAA, I can make the 50 yarders (depending on my kicker), but I missed a 36 yard field goal for the first time in my life. I got full power, and it fell short of the crossbar - that was depressing. Also had an XP blocked, which was weird. My QB was missing passes everywhere. His final line was 5/21, 1 TD, 4 INT. However, he probably missed about 8 of those. The rest were these wide open drops by my wide receivers. And then of course, when they did catch it, they ran slower than the defensive ends. The running game was better, my main RB had 11 carries for 46 yards, and surprisingly didn't have a fumble. But I had to pass a fair amount because I was down.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »