Home

2K Announces Michael Jordan: Creating a Legend Mode, First Rookie Jordan Screenshot

This is a discussion on 2K Announces Michael Jordan: Creating a Legend Mode, First Rookie Jordan Screenshot within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-12-2010, 12:22 AM   #137
MVP

LeBronistheKing's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: 2K Announces Michael Jordan: Creating a Legend Mode, First Rookie Jordan Screensh

Quote:
Originally Posted by syncity14
Great idea, wrong jersey tho. I'm sure they'll fix it

If you are refering to it being the wrong jersey because you think it should look like this you are actually mistaken. Because the screenshot is from the 1986 season which is when they switched to that jersey.
Old 08-12-2010, 12:28 AM   #138
MVP

TUSS11's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: 2K Announces Michael Jordan: Creating a Legend Mode, First Rookie Jordan Screensh

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
It's more of people eating up anything Jordan than anything 2k. I sent that MJ Legend article to people at my office who don't even play video games and never heard of 2ksports. I got a call at my desk less than a minute later saying they were going to buy that game because they love MJ. MJ still has pull.........
That's true.
Old 08-12-2010, 12:32 AM   #139
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
It's more of people eating up anything Jordan than anything 2k. I sent that MJ Legend article to people at my office who don't even play video games and never heard of 2ksports. I got a call at my desk less than a minute later saying they were going to buy that game because they love MJ. MJ still has pull.........
LOL Peter Moore "They’ve got a great product and I’m sure their cover boy isn’t going to impact that."
Old 08-12-2010, 01:38 AM   #140
Rookie

OVR: 7
Bad move 2k you loaded so much content onto this game that this will likely be the last NBA game I will ever need or buy. I can play these modes for years. I just don't see how I would need 2K12 and beyond, lol
Old 08-12-2010, 01:40 AM   #141
MVP

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeBronistheKing
If you are refering to it being the wrong jersey because you think it should look like this you are actually mistaken. Because the screenshot is from the 1986 season which is when they switched to that jersey.
what makes you think the jersey is from the 86 season? if you actually read the article it says you take a rookie jordan into the currant nba.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2010, 01:44 AM   #142
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by portlandblazer
what makes you think the jersey is from the 86 season? if you actually read the article it says you take a rookie jordan into the currant nba.
It seems like the old Boston Garden.

ZX Spectrum
CPU: Z80 @ 3.5 MHz
GPU: Monochrome display
RAM: 48 KB
Old 08-12-2010, 01:59 AM   #143
All Star

Jonesy's Arena

OVR: 27

The thing that has me most excited about this announcement is the possibilities for recreating multiple legendary seasons.

I mean all you have to do is create a pretty realistic 85-86 roster (or download one from the guys who do this so well) which should be much easier seeing as we have already been told we can import the legends into the rosters. Put Jordan on the Bulls (where he belongs, it just wouldn't seem right for me to have him on any other team) and play through the seasons with him transforming his body, skills and looks over time to mirror real life. Sounds like a little slice of heaven to me.

Last edited by Jonesy; 08-12-2010 at 02:22 AM.
Old 08-12-2010, 02:09 AM   #144
Rookie

OVR: 4

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »