Home

NBA 2K11 Video: Portland Trailblazers vs. Chicago Bulls (11 Minutes of Gameplay)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K11 Video: Portland Trailblazers vs. Chicago Bulls (11 Minutes of Gameplay) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2010, 04:14 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K11 Video: Portland Trailblazers vs. Chicago Bulls (11 Minutes of Gameplay)

numbers on the back of the jersey alittle big dont u think

and something about pippen i dont like..maybe if they shorten shorts it would be better
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2010, 04:20 PM   #66
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: NBA 2K11 Video: Portland Trailblazers vs. Chicago Bulls (11 Minutes of Gameplay)

Yeah pip doesn't look right...the baggy shorts makes him look bulky...I'm confident 2k gave them the proper short length...they got lbj headband right this year
Old 08-29-2010, 05:35 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 4

love the jordan fadeway...its perfect...for you young cats on here that's where kobe bit his whole style from...remember that lol.
Old 08-29-2010, 06:19 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 2

all the new moves Jordan was using looked sweet! It's nice to be able to finally do all that stuff we've saw him (and now Kobe) use all the time. Finally there's a point to the triple threat moves. It's definitely going to be fun to use/defend that.

Looks like the guy playing as Jordan didn't really have his release down though hahaha
Old 08-29-2010, 06:59 PM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 5

this was a great vid!!!! i know there were lot of dunks but if i'm not wrong the game is on default and pro settings.MJ sig shot and fadeway jumper looks fantastic!!!!
it seems to me that the AI both for cpu and user is much better.
my fav part was when grant was at the post asking for the ball but when he noticed that jordan started to backing down ainge, he went to the side and let jordan do his thing(at 9:35).
Old 08-29-2010, 07:07 PM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 1
great video
Old 08-29-2010, 07:40 PM   #71
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilexcq
Yea, that one thing i hope they fix it. This will help make Jordan look more like the REAL JORDAN i think. Jordan with baggy shorts is just not Jordan. If you look at Drexler, his shorts is perfect and imagine if Drexler is wearing baggy shorts...it wouldn't be Drexler, would it??Nope! So i hope they fix the Jordan shorts and the entire Bulls roster shorts. Actually the entire classic teams. They're not allow to wear baggy shorts period. John Stockton should be even shorter.
I was asking myself the same question. It's weird
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2010, 07:50 PM   #72
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

I'm going to continue to be a broken record but again the AI is on point. Love that the CPU uses the step back/off balanced shots too like the Porter step back jumper. Friggin sick.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »