Home

NHL 11 HUT Producer Blog: Rammer Building a Foundation

This is a discussion on NHL 11 HUT Producer Blog: Rammer Building a Foundation within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2010, 12:46 PM   #25
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: NHL 11 HUT Producer Blog: Rammer Building a Foundation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealmK
Wow thats the latest embargo date yet, on release day and you can't talk about the retail build?
Not sure if I worded that correctly... I can talk about anything from the community event now, but I can't give retail impressions until release. Is that what you guys understood? It doesn't really affect my GM stuff, aside from not being able to give detailed sim results... which I know is kinda important to some of you, sorry. Of course I haven't had the time to do much simming, so it's not like I'm sitting on a mountain of good or bad news in that regard.

UPDATE: Well, I found an hour and I'm on page three in a Word file. So yeah, I hope it's worth the wait...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2010, 12:51 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
Not sure if I worded that correctly... I can talk about anything from the community event now, but I can't give retail impressions until release. Is that what you guys understood? It doesn't really affect my GM stuff, aside from not being able to give detailed sim results... which I know is kinda important to some of you, sorry. Of course I haven't had the time to do much simming, so it's not like I'm sitting on a mountain of good or bad news in that regard.

UPDATE: Well, I found an hour and I'm on page three in a Word file. So yeah, I hope it's worth the wait...
Looking forward to the depth of this write up!

Thank you very much! I know taking a step back and looking at the fanaticism can be overwhelming, but it's what keeps this community going.
Old 09-02-2010, 12:55 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb

Ahh ok, yeah a little oddly worded in the original post, thanks for clearing that up. Looking forward to it regardless, though really at this point the only thing I want to know is about trade logic.
Old 09-02-2010, 03:11 PM   #28
No Official License

Inhocmark's Arena

OVR: 4

A few organizational things I didn't like in the Demo, but the Fifa Ultimate Team is bloody awesome and this looks like it has taken a page right from there. The fact you can spend hours outside of matches just trying to find that perfect chemistry player to add to your lineup. I'm a bit of a collectable card game fan, so this is right up my alley.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »