Home

NBA 2K11 Video: Ten Teams in Ten Days - Day 1: Oklahoma City Thunder (Da_Czar)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K11 Video: Ten Teams in Ten Days - Day 1: Oklahoma City Thunder (Da_Czar) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2010, 05:59 PM   #65
Thats Pretty Funny

Gmoney2002's Arena

OVR: 12
Wow...the spacing and off ball movement is indeed much improved. Hopefully broken plays won't occur as they have in the past.

Thanks to all involved in making this vid Great job. Looking forward to more...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2010, 05:59 PM   #66
Almighty 2k Paper Champ

richmo's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: NBA 2K11 Video: Ten Teams in Ten Days - Day 1: Oklahoma City Thunder (Da_Czar)

The drive and kick at 8:36 was just...ugh... And done by the computer, no less. Beautiful!!

I feel like with 2k11, the game will allow you to make smart strategic decisions and whoever strategizes the best will have the best chance of victory. It will also provide an extra challenge playing against a much better team as there will be little room for error.

Playing against a sim player, I can imagine the intense online chess battles now...
Old 09-08-2010, 06:00 PM   #67
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: NBA 2K11 Video: Ten Teams in Ten Days - Day 1: Oklahoma City Thunder (Da_Czar)

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngfaze01
I wonder why they said "10 teams in 10 days". I hope they are saying in 10 days the demo comes out. So hopefully the demo comes out the 17th, and yesterday being the actual date to release these videos.
If so, I'd like the record to be shown that I called it.
Old 09-08-2010, 06:01 PM   #68
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

Well worth the wait Czar and fam! This game is looking (old school comment coming) dope!!! Haha...

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Old 09-08-2010, 06:01 PM   #69
MVP

Eman5805's Arena

OVR: 15

If I'm to understand this right, in that 12 Double play, let's say the Hornets run that with Marcus Thornton or another team does it with someone that's a better shooter from deep than Sefalosha. If the defender goes under the double screen, will Thornton ever break the play, leak out to the 3pt line for the potentially open trey, or is the primary scoring option he locked into following his route no matter?
Old 09-08-2010, 06:01 PM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 2
I'm just throwing a question out there....if you don't like just throw it right back...are they having that my player create a player, like in 2K10!
Old 09-08-2010, 06:03 PM   #71
All Star

Sinner's Arena

OVR: 13

Czar, Sage great work on the vid...it was sick..2k great work on the game, have been a fan of the series for awhile and love everything you guys are putting into it this year. Love how it looks running plays and love how simple it is to remember who the plays are for. Gameplay looked smooth...did I see some nice contact in the middle? Melo, Lebrons lay-ups off the contact were sick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngfaze01
I wonder why they said "10 teams in 10 days". I hope they are saying in 10 days the demo comes out. So hopefully the demo comes out the 17th, and yesterday being the actual date to release these videos.
I could be wrong but im thinking its simply 9 more videos of different teams since this one was OKC

Last edited by Sinner; 09-08-2010 at 06:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2010, 06:03 PM   #72
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSM007
Playing against a sim player, I can imagine the intense online chess battles now...
That Manu crossover and fadeaway looked JUST LIKE HIM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »