Home

NBA 2K11: Ten Teams in Ten Days - Day 3: Los Angeles Lakers

This is a discussion on NBA 2K11: Ten Teams in Ten Days - Day 3: Los Angeles Lakers within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2010, 09:05 PM   #89
MVP

blingballa333's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NBA 2K11: Ten Teams in Ten Days - Day 3: Los Angeles Lakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by qnzballa5
looks like they lied about the high banking layups that are unnecessary that was supposedly fixed. Pau Gasol wide open shoots ball hard and it drops in magically lol, even russel wesbrook by himself on the other video, maybe this is also the build before they" fixed it" i hope.

One more thing, beside Lamar Odoms sizeups dribble that was so realistic i might add i havent seen da czar go in on the iso motion. Wasup wit dat? Loved kobes dunk tho, the way he moved it in the air to get away from the potential block swipe from Duncan was very kobe'esque. Kobe aint about over the top dunks anymore and it looks like 2k11 captured it well in this case.
Mike Wang already stated that the high-banking shots were fixed after this build of the game. The build Czar is using for these videos is from early August.

Check out my MLB The Show CAP thread:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...s-welcome.html
Old 09-10-2010, 09:06 PM   #90
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by qnzballa5
looks like they lied about the high banking layups that are unnecessary that was supposedly fixed. Pau Gasol wide open shoots ball hard and it drops in magically lol, even russel wesbrook by himself on the other video, maybe this is also the build before they" fixed it" i hope.

One more thing, beside Lamar Odoms sizeups dribble that was so realistic i might add i havent seen da czar go in on the iso motion. Wasup wit dat? Loved kobes dunk tho, the way he moved it in the air to get away from the potential block swipe from Duncan was very kobe'esque. Kobe aint about over the top dunks anymore and it looks like 2k11 captured it well in this case.

You need to be banned
Old 09-10-2010, 09:07 PM   #91
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

This is absolutely fantastic!!

Broke down one of the most complicated offenses in minutes lol

All of those Kobe momentum jumpers were as sweet as apple pie.. no way
anyone could not enjoy seeing that.. that was nuts

Sage/Czar you guys did your thing... dont trip off the comments off base here.

ITS A PLAYBOOKS VIDEO BABY! If you want controls go see the sticks/control video instead, this aint about the highlights, its about breaking down the strategy, the execution, sportscenter at its best!!!

I love it!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2010, 09:09 PM   #92
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
This is absolutely fantastic!!

Broke down one of the most complicated offenses in minutes lol

All of those Kobe momentum jumpers were as sweet as apple pie.. no way
anyone could not enjoy seeing that.. that was nuts

Sage/Czar you guys did your thing... dont trip off the comments off base here.

ITS A PLAYBOOKS VIDEO BABY! If you want controls go see the sticks/control video instead, this aint about the highlights, its about breaking down the strategy, the execution, sportscenter at its best!!!

I love it!!
Know right they act like this paperview or somethin and they can order instantly. ...its playbook strategy what they need to be doin is studying them videos before they lose a close game because someone ran one of them plays on them...Czar my man,..my MAIN MAN...please tell me the suns in there somewhere
Old 09-10-2010, 09:11 PM   #93
Banned

Bondgirl0072's Arena

OVR: 11

great video.
Old 09-10-2010, 09:12 PM   #94
Rookie

OVR: 8

That was Intimidating in the sense that I have no ********* clue how I'm going to stop **** on defense with all that to deal with from such a powerhouse team with that many weapons. This game is scary real and I'm dead serious. The strategy and depth is off the ******* charts. It's actually going to take knowledge of the sport to compete or your going to get *********** stomped and sent home looking foolish. I don't see how this could possibly not go down as THE GREATEST SPORTS GAME OF ALL TIME EVER MADE.
Old 09-10-2010, 09:13 PM   #95
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Im not going to let the great work done by my client go without saying

This video was fantastic man.. the intro is still nice... the plays executed, the contact, the CPU breaking Czar down for a shot, then right into real deal of the meat and potatoes of each team

You realize this is going to keep your association fresh, and ... wait for it...............CHANGE THE WAY YOU PLAY BASKETBALL.

You will never be able to sleep on defense and lull your way through a game this time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2010, 09:13 PM   #96
MVP

phant030's Arena

OVR: 14

****waits on Czar to bring back classic intro****

Definitely love the simple, yet complex playcalling. You don't worry about getting bogged down trying to score...opportunities come a lot more naturally where you don't feel as stress/frustrated when playing. You can deal w/ a miss or a lost possession better b/c you know good basketball can still get you a win.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »