Home

NBA Elite 11 Video: Demo to Showcase 4th Quarter of NBA Finals

This is a discussion on NBA Elite 11 Video: Demo to Showcase 4th Quarter of NBA Finals within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2010, 02:03 PM   #121
MVP

swac07's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA Elite 11 Video: Demo to Showcase 4th Quarter of NBA Finals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl1963
Elite looks nothing like a ps2 game, lol.
well imo from the youtube clips it does to me. I'll give my decision on visuals when the demo comes out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2010, 02:14 PM   #122
Rookie

OVR: 0
i Never gave up on this game lets juss hope the Demo can gtet me more in to the game
Old 09-18-2010, 02:18 PM   #123
Banned

OVR: 1
Wow that video got me thinking. It has way more content than NBA2K11 demo. I'll def. try it out but i don't think it will win me over. Plus I already pre-ordered NBA 2K11. I'm looking forward to it tho.
Old 09-18-2010, 03:27 PM   #124
MVP

OVR: 9

yeah i really hope this demo is good, because I just believe that the demo will be the exact product as the retail, so what the demo plays like, will be exactly what to expect in the retail version...... this will be the make or break point for me, but i must admit i really like elites accessories, and hope i can see first hand the physics that EA have been really pushing, cause none of the videos really display them, but i believe that they have to be played instead of seen, so this will make my verdict after i play it
Old 09-18-2010, 05:22 PM   #125
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
I'll PM you. It will eventually evolve into discussion that will take this thread off-topic.
Then branch it because it would be an interesting discussion. I understand what you are saying and you are right...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2010, 05:39 PM   #126
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlp111
yeah i really hope this demo is good, because I just believe that the demo will be the exact product as the retail, so what the demo plays like, will be exactly what to expect in the retail version...... this will be the make or break point for me, but i must admit i really like elites accessories, and hope i can see first hand the physics that EA have been really pushing, cause none of the videos really display them, but i believe that they have to be played instead of seen, so this will make my verdict after i play it
I don't think demos are make or break. As I said in another thread, I think people take in everything they've learned and make their decision. The demos normally validate a decision that has already been made.

I can't wait to try the conttrols. I could care less about the added modes. Just give me the practice.
Old 09-18-2010, 07:52 PM   #127
Banned

Court_vision's Arena

OVR: 25

Any idea on a date for the DEMO?

Credit to them...i just realised it's the full fourth quarter, as in 12 mins.

With practise etc, that's going to be more than enough to allow people to judge whether this is worth buying.
Old 09-18-2010, 07:57 PM   #128
Rookie

OVR: 13
Re: Nba elite demo vid with info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haval93
Every game has canned-animations, GTA, RDR, and even Backbreaker have them, Elite included; they got rid of the all the two player animations. For this they had to use physics. Physics is more than just limb to limb contact and unique collisions, there are tons of variables to it. To say there are none is completely false and wrong.
In ELITE's case there are no canned animations. All the sequences performed in the game are user controlled, except for contextual animations like diving for loose balls. Everything else is under your control.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »