Home

NBA 2K11 Video: NBA Today Halftime Show with Damon Bruce

This is a discussion on NBA 2K11 Video: NBA Today Halftime Show with Damon Bruce within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2010, 04:42 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: NBA 2K11 Video: NBA Today Halftime Show with Damon Bruce

Just did a quick comparison of Curry`s set jumper at the same angle, looks very good! Paused on the follow through and it was spot on.

Jumpers start around the :40 second mark.

Oh and, the halftime show is pretty nice too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2010, 04:54 PM   #42
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5
very sharp looking half time show. one of the better half times shows I have seen out of 2k, or anybody, since possible nfl 2k5
Old 09-25-2010, 04:55 PM   #43
Rookie

jr2424's Arena

OVR: 13
It's been six years since 2k5 came out on a last gen system. I'm not trying to knock them but I just hope one day we can get that kind of halftime show. I'm cool with what they did with the games around the league. Would like to see more highlights from the game you're playing. That's all.

Ken Griffey Jr.
Old 09-25-2010, 04:58 PM   #44
Pro

OVR: 33
Really impressed with the addition of this feature. It would be more involving if the other games were in progress though. As for highlights from around the league? I don't think that is something we will see on the current generation of consoles. The lengthy loading times that would be required to run the highlight sequences would make the feature impractical.

EA need to take a look at this. This is a thousand times more impressive than EA's Extra Point halftime show in Madden 10. Rather than improve the feature in Madden 11 EA just dropped it. 2K get it pretty much spot on first time around & you know next year it will be better still. It says alot about 2K's dedication to creating the best game possible & EA's growing reputation for cutting corners.
Old 09-25-2010, 05:07 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazraz
Really impressed with the addition of this feature. It would be more involving if the other games were in progress though. As for highlights from around the league? I don't think that is something we will see on the current generation of consoles. The lengthy loading times that would be required to run the highlight sequences would make the feature impractical.

EA need to take a look at this. This is a thousand times more impressive than EA's Extra Point halftime show in Madden 10. Rather than improve the feature in Madden 11 EA just dropped it. 2K get it pretty much spot on first time around & you know next year it will be better still. It says alot about 2K's dedication to creating the best game possible & EA's growing reputation for cutting corners.
AMEN TO THAT. im done giving EA my money, they havent deserve anything this generation of consoles except for soccer fans
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2010, 05:08 PM   #46
Pro

OVR: 7

I love the flow, it doesn't sound like he's inserting names into his dialogue, it's sound authentic. I wonder if we'll get the highlights in online games.
Old 09-25-2010, 05:16 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 3
Good promise. Things are kind of vague but i assume that is because there are no games played. Looks good though.
Old 09-25-2010, 05:24 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 6

I have a feeling they are setting us up for a bigger surprise. Higlights maybe?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »