Home

NCAA Football 11 Block-O, GatorBait2006NC, & MZizzle's Rosters Available Now (PS3)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Block-O, GatorBait2006NC, & MZizzle's Rosters Available Now (PS3) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-26-2010, 05:12 PM   #441
Pro

Brinkus's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Football 11 Block-O, GatorBait2006NC, & MZizzle's Rosters Available Now (PS3

Any chance these can be updated sometime? Cam Newton and the Auburn squad don't get enough justice. Cam's a 80 overall with 80 speed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2010, 04:51 PM   #442
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: NCAA Football 11 Block-O, GatorBait2006NC, & MZizzle's Rosters Available Now (PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinkus
Any chance these can be updated sometime? Cam Newton and the Auburn squad don't get enough justice. Cam's a 80 overall with 80 speed.
They don't do ratings, only names.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 11-03-2010, 10:14 AM   #443
Rookie

OVR: 2

I've just moved house and won't have the internet for a good few weeks yet. If anyone could send me the updated roster file to [email protected] I would be eternally grateful! I've been playing this loads but am holding off really committing to a dynasty till I have the correct player names!

Cheers
Old 11-10-2010, 07:53 PM   #444
Rookie

OVR: 0

i´m desperatly looking for a draft class please send it to:
[email protected]
Old 11-12-2010, 08:55 AM   #445
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondsfan
Ok, try this and see if this works.

1. Do an auto rename in the game and save that roster file to the PS3.
2. Plug the USB device into the PS3 and go to the dashboard.
3. Go to the save data management, click on the hard drive roster file, and copy it to the USB device. This will create a folder called PS3, inside it should be a savedata folder, and inside that should be the roster folder.
4. Take the USB device out of the PS3.
5. Download the roster zip file posted a few pages ago and unzip it. Not the RAR file, that was corrupted.
6. In the unzipped roster file, click through the folders until you just get to the roster file folder (should start with BLU and have no subfolders, just data files in it.) Copy that folder into the Savedata folder onto the USB device that was created when you copied the roster from your PS3.
7. At this point, your USB device should have on PS3 folder with one savedata subfolder, and two roster folders.
8. Plug USB device back into the PS3 and go to the saved data management.
9. Click on the USB and copy the roster over.

If this doesn't work, I'm not quite sure how to help.
I kept seeing the save file as corrupted till I did this. thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2010, 11:40 AM   #446
Rookie

OVR: 5

here is a link to the roster file you can download and I am attaching the file. enjoy

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...6-post236.html
Attached Files
File Type: zip PS3.zip (1.47 MB, 474 views)
Old 11-24-2010, 03:39 AM   #447
Rookie

where is the file link?
Old 12-01-2010, 02:24 PM   #448
Banned

Can anyone put these onto the 360 or give me the ratings so i can?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »