Home

Fight Night Champion Demo Gameplay Videos, Including Online

This is a discussion on Fight Night Champion Demo Gameplay Videos, Including Online within the Boxing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2011, 08:42 PM   #41
Dual Threat

Joey Sauce's Arena

OVR: 15
first thing that jumped off the screen to me is the fact that I see no difference in each fighter's speed or fighting styles. They look like mirror images but in fact Pacquiao is super fast with his hands and he seems just as fast as cotto..i need to see more fighter specific animations
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2011, 08:56 PM   #42
Rookie

t_SKY's Arena

OVR: 5
I hope that the commentary part is new. It would look more realistic if we use the real commentators. I wanted to see more "stiff" on the punches and decrease the stamina.
Old 01-28-2011, 09:44 PM   #43
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
just watching that last vid of the KO bothered me. I never liked how all the knockdowns/knockouts in these games the guys basically just go limp and get spaghetti arms and legs. In real life guys dont always go limp and spaghetti like. Sometimes when they get caught good and go down they are more stiff than anything else. It just looks so cartoonish.
Old 01-29-2011, 01:09 AM   #44
All Star

allBthere's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Fight Night Champion Demo Gameplay Videos, Including Online

just saw the arreola fight. BS!!! kiss and all..no thread for it, but just thought I'd post. you gotta give even a long shot a chance...of course he would have lost, but come on...why not just call it before the fight.
Old 01-29-2011, 01:47 AM   #45
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Good afternoon gents. Would you all be so kind as to give me an estimated time EST that you're usually online so we can get some sim style matches going on. Thanks in advance. Good luck and God speed when you run across me, you'll need it lol. You will be dealing with a very sharp ring general believe that.

Last edited by TheCreep; 01-29-2011 at 01:49 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2011, 03:29 AM   #46
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by vision
Man... I reaally hate how the guy using Cotto was spamming the bob and weave in the second online fight. I find it very abusive and cheap. I thought EA was going to get rid of it. Is there an option to disable it?
He might have abused it but he was knocked down 4 times and Pac hit him 62% of the time. Also all that "body torquing" is supposed to affect your stamina.

In that 3 rounder Pac and Cotto averaged 250 punches per round. The welter weight average is 58 punches per round.

The welterweight average per round is 19/58 (33%)

Last edited by JayBee74; 01-29-2011 at 03:32 AM.
Old 01-29-2011, 04:05 AM   #47
Pro

OVR: 33
The good:-

Improved lighting
More fluid combinations

The bad:-

Fighter movement is too quick. They zip around the ring like a couple of mosquitos. Hopefully there is a slider to slow things up to a more realistic pace.
Defence seems an afterthought. This could be a reflection on those playing the demo though.
Same old dire commentary
Lack of any quality pre fight build up or post fight sequences.
Same old boring slo-mo KO replays

Overall this is a disappointment. It's been a while since FN4 was released but it seems that EA have just taken a short time to work on the latest iteration. Improved lighting, some gameplay alterations & a Legacy Mode appear to be the limit of the upgrades. If Fight Night was released on a yearly basis I would likely be content with the changes. However for a title that is only released every 2 or 3 years I would expect something alot better. EA persistently ignore the presentation elements of this game.
Old 01-29-2011, 05:52 AM   #48
Banned

OVR: 19

The Stamina is at least twice what it should be. I dont care if you are hitting someone are not. The number of punches they are throwing is insane.

And its encouraged because of the lack of reaction to the punches. Flush punches are treated like glancing blows.

And whats odd is, since you see sooo many flush shots walked through it almost seems random when a person gets stunned.

The accuracy is too high, but the stamina is outrageous.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »