Home

LeBron James Says All of His NBA 2K11 Ratings Should Be 100

This is a discussion on LeBron James Says All of His NBA 2K11 Ratings Should Be 100 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-25-2011, 05:37 PM   #73
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: LeBron James Says All of His NBA 2K11 Ratings Should Be 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlinggod1
Lmao I hate laughing at the expense of the Heat but those were hilarious.
Glad that you can laugh at this wrestlinggod. I don't hate Lebron, the Heat, or you. It's all good bro. Hope you feel the same way. Let's just have a good time with this.
Old 02-25-2011, 06:01 PM   #74
MVP

wrestlinggod1's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd@os
Glad that you can laugh at this wrestlinggod. I don't hate Lebron, the Heat, or you. It's all good bro. Hope you feel the same way. Let's just have a good time with this.
Yeah man, no hard feelings.

Go MIAMI Teams!!
Old 02-26-2011, 05:39 PM   #75
Banned

OVR: 18

Man, I don't get it. Why hate a guy for following the rules and going to a better team. Players do it all the time. The guy has to be one of the most exciting athletes in sports . If you don't appreciate what he does on a basketball court , then your Not that good of a baller. My final question is all these people that hate him ( ridiculous to even do that) prob watched and tuned into the decision. I think most people didn't like the way the guy did it . But c'mon man. In the grand scheme of things people need to get a life and just enjoy the guys talent. Maybe he knew something we did about Cleveland. Their record is horrible this year . You can say that " yes" he was that good to keep that team afloat for the past 6 years, or that team was not progressing enough to make him stay. I gues judging by the two teams records, he made the right " decision"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2011, 06:28 PM   #76
Pro

SuperNoVa27's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd@os
Well maybe 2K Sports can have an hour long special on whether to change or not change LeBron's attributes. Maybe they can call this waste of airtime "The Decision."

And I don't know how many of you have studied psychology, but if you have you know LeBron was lying his butt off. You can tell when someone is lying by how they scratch/wipe his or her face.

Not everyone has the same tick dude

(EDIT I dont even like the Heat but these Memes are funny)
Old 02-26-2011, 06:56 PM   #77
Pro

Thelorn's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by celg35
Man, I don't get it. Why hate a guy for following the rules and going to a better team. Players do it all the time. The guy has to be one of the most exciting athletes in sports . If you don't appreciate what he does on a basketball court , then your Not that good of a baller. My final question is all these people that hate him ( ridiculous to even do that) prob watched and tuned into the decision. I think most people didn't like the way the guy did it . But c'mon man. In the grand scheme of things people need to get a life and just enjoy the guys talent. Maybe he knew something we did about Cleveland. Their record is horrible this year . You can say that " yes" he was that good to keep that team afloat for the past 6 years, or that team was not progressing enough to make him stay. I gues judging by the two teams records, he made the right " decision"
You're pretty good at talking out your *** about something you seem to know nothing about. Why do people dislike him? Well let's see, the reason we dislike him in Ohio is simple. For one we listened to him for 7 years talk about, I love Ohio, Cleveland it's everything to me, I will never leave Cleveland until I bring a ring home, I'm going to bring Cleveland it's first ring. We watched as he wore NY gear to a Indians game, Cowboys gear to Browns games. Then on National TV we watched him quit playing against the Celtics in game 5 and not even try to play(his mind was already in Miami). Then a few months later we got to watch the "decision" on ESPN where he told NOBODY in the Cavs organization in advanced he planned to leave. The owners of the Cavs found out when it aired on ESPN Live had he of told them we could of got something besides a $14million exception and five picks from 2013 to 2017 which will be bottom of the barrel picks. You also mention the Cavs record this year which is a dig at their roster I'm guessing, the same roster that LeBron had a hand in picking over his 7 years. Not to mention he told them not to trade JJ Hickson for Amare because JJ was "his" boy only to leave JJ that summer. Sure he's got a lot of talent but he's a complete piece of **** of a person, and living in Ohio for the entire time he was here you would of heard of alot Diva **** he pulled threw the years, not to mention they way he treated his baby mama like a stripper. Let's face it, the dude in Ohio was treated like King and had billboards all over and everything then he goes to Miami where they can't even sell out the arena and he's considered Batman Wade's little Robin. So yeah I think it's pretty fair for everyone in Ohio to dislike the guy after 7 years of lies from the Diva. But don't worry for every person in Ohio that dislikes him, there's a bunch of people like you that will stick up for him and feel bad for the guy. Oh and don't think he won't do it to Miami if things play out the same, say god forbid Wade gets a career ending injury or something like that and Miami never leaves the Eastern Conference I'm sure he will be taking his talents to wherever he can try and leech a ring next. You can also thank him for the soon to be NBA lockout, he was the first and won't be the last of the inmates thinking only of himself.

Last edited by Thelorn; 02-26-2011 at 07:03 PM.
Old 02-26-2011, 07:56 PM   #78
MVP

wrestlinggod1's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelorn
You're pretty good at talking out your *** about something you seem to know nothing about. Why do people dislike him? Well let's see, the reason we dislike him in Ohio is simple. For one we listened to him for 7 years talk about, I love Ohio, Cleveland it's everything to me, I will never leave Cleveland until I bring a ring home, I'm going to bring Cleveland it's first ring. We watched as he wore NY gear to a Indians game, Cowboys gear to Browns games. Then on National TV we watched him quit playing against the Celtics in game 5 and not even try to play(his mind was already in Miami). Then a few months later we got to watch the "decision" on ESPN where he told NOBODY in the Cavs organization in advanced he planned to leave. The owners of the Cavs found out when it aired on ESPN Live had he of told them we could of got something besides a $14million exception and five picks from 2013 to 2017 which will be bottom of the barrel picks. You also mention the Cavs record this year which is a dig at their roster I'm guessing, the same roster that LeBron had a hand in picking over his 7 years. Not to mention he told them not to trade JJ Hickson for Amare because JJ was "his" boy only to leave JJ that summer. Sure he's got a lot of talent but he's a complete piece of **** of a person, and living in Ohio for the entire time he was here you would of heard of alot Diva **** he pulled threw the years, not to mention they way he treated his baby mama like a stripper. Let's face it, the dude in Ohio was treated like King and had billboards all over and everything then he goes to Miami where they can't even sell out the arena and he's considered Batman Wade's little Robin. So yeah I think it's pretty fair for everyone in Ohio to dislike the guy after 7 years of lies from the Diva. But don't worry for every person in Ohio that dislikes him, there's a bunch of people like you that will stick up for him and feel bad for the guy. Oh and don't think he won't do it to Miami if things play out the same, say god forbid Wade gets a career ending injury or something like that and Miami never leaves the Eastern Conference I'm sure he will be taking his talents to wherever he can try and leech a ring next. You can also thank him for the soon to be NBA lockout, he was the first and won't be the last of the inmates thinking only of himself.

Go MIAMI Teams!!
Old 02-26-2011, 08:10 PM   #79
Pro

Thelorn's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlinggod1

You really want to compare picture's again wrestlinggod?

Well that's not fair to post Jordan, so Kobe should do again.

Get ready to see this come playoff time also or when Jordan Crawford dunks on him again.

Last edited by Thelorn; 02-26-2011 at 08:14 PM.
Old 02-26-2011, 08:36 PM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 3

I really don't like LeBron James, but that was pretty funny. Good sense of humor.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »