Home

OS Contest: Fill in Your NCAA College Basketball Brackets, Winner Gets 3 Games

This is a discussion on OS Contest: Fill in Your NCAA College Basketball Brackets, Winner Gets 3 Games within the College Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > College Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-16-2011, 09:52 AM   #113
$$$

Chrisksaint's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: OS Contest: Fill in Your NCAA College Basketball Brackets, Winner Gets 3 Games

I'm in as well, Uconn all the Way.
Old 03-16-2011, 11:40 AM   #114
#nouss

WyxHarmon's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: OS Contest: Fill in Your NCAA College Basketball Brackets, Winner Gets 3 Games

I'm in. Go OSU!
Ravens

73 - 72
Old 03-16-2011, 12:17 PM   #115
THE Standard in CFB

Bamafan3723's Arena

OVR: 26

Ugh...am I missing something here or are the brackets set up wrong on ESPN? They have the Southwest playing the East and the Southeast playing the West in the Final Four. It should be the the Southeast vs. the Southwest and the West vs. the East. That's a pretty big mistake.

Last edited by Bamafan3723; 03-16-2011 at 12:56 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2011, 04:31 PM   #116
CC
MVP

CC's Arena

OVR: 23

It was right the last time I checked. Don't know the names of each region but theoretically it should be OSU vs DUKE and KANSAS vs PITT which it is.

On another note there are an awful lot of entries. I don't like the odds anymore. Wasn't there only like 300 or so last year? Last time I checked it was around 650.
Old 03-16-2011, 05:09 PM   #117
THE Standard in CFB

Bamafan3723's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverGraduate
It was right the last time I checked. Don't know the names of each region but theoretically it should be OSU vs DUKE and KANSAS vs PITT which it is.

On another note there are an awful lot of entries. I don't like the odds anymore. Wasn't there only like 300 or so last year? Last time I checked it was around 650.
You're right. My mistake. I looked at it wrong.
Old 03-16-2011, 06:23 PM   #118
MVP

adice15's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverGraduate

Looking at the comments, there's a lot of banned members in it. One person said something like "I wonder if winning this could get me re-instated" and another said "I'm in this, even though I'm permabanned" Plus there's probably a lot of lurkers. So that would explain the high amount of entries. Also, there's always the possibility that some people have multiple brackets entered, although I would hope that the people here are better than that.

Founder of OS Emu Clan.
Old 03-16-2011, 08:17 PM   #119
Pro

OVR: 7

I'm in as Mint Berry Crunch! Let's do this!
Old 03-16-2011, 08:33 PM   #120
Pro

wrigleyville33's Arena

OVR: 16

I'm in under ronsanto33.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > College Basketball »