Home

First NCAA Football 12 Screenshot, Dreads Are Back - What Else Can You Spot?

This is a discussion on First NCAA Football 12 Screenshot, Dreads Are Back - What Else Can You Spot? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-21-2011, 02:08 PM   #337
MVP

OVR: 34
Re: First NCAA Football 12 Screenshot, Dreads Are Back - What Else Can You Spot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama83
Like I said, welcome to the life of a tormented NCAA fan.

I'm like an abused woman coming back for more. Or maybe a horse rushing to the burning barn.

Despite the fact that I don't think EA will halt production to create the perfect engine (or even a really good one) for fiscal reasons, I do believe (based on NHL and NBA) they have plans to slowly introduce physics to their engines. It's not the perfect solution, but it's something, right?

It's just I think that's one hole. I guess I just wish that the execs would let them come forward and say: "Okay, we screwed up. We know there are some massive holes in the gameplay and we here's the roadmap to how we are going to address them. If you see any others, please bring them to us as we want to make the best product." Right now, it feels like an "us/them" situation at times and they don't really acknowledge that there are significant issues.
As predictable as a sunrise.

I will never understand why people devote time and energy towards games that they do not like and frustrate them.

If you dont like it, dont play it.

If video games frustrate you so much, dedicate your leisure time elsewhere.

Last edited by sportyguyfl31; 03-21-2011 at 02:16 PM.
Old 03-22-2011, 01:59 PM   #338
MVP

blklightning's Arena

OVR: 9
that beautiful 3d grass is the first thing i noticed. looks awesome. hopefully it makes it into madden as well.
Old 03-23-2011, 02:20 PM   #339
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: First NCAA Football 12 Screenshot, Dreads Are Back - What Else Can You Spot?

Happy for the Dreads people xD
James Naismith visited an Indiana basketball state finals game along with 15,000 screaming fans and later wrote, that while it was invented in Massachusetts, "basketball really had its origin in Indiana, which remains the center of the sport."
Old 03-26-2011, 03:17 PM   #340
Rookie

OVR: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by COACH WEBB
I still don't like how the sleeves look. When they are "tight" they look fine..but when "regular" not so much.
100% Amen!!!
Old 03-26-2011, 03:22 PM   #341
Rookie

please don't have so many players come into dynasty with 'regular' sleeves, looks really bad. At least give the option to mass updated a teams sleeves (socks, helmets, gloves, whatever). I would happily go through and update the sleeves to tight on every team at the beginning of every season, I think they look that bad and unnatural.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2011, 03:31 PM   #342
Rookie

EA look at Taylor Martinez above. That is what 'regular' sleeves should look like. Now go up and look at Miami #6 at the very top, it's not close to the real thing. They are bulky and awkward looking. Please fix. Or at least make 80-90% of players have 'tight' sleeves by default. If you are so concerned about fixing color contrast in the shadows, please be concerned about how the jersey sleeves look in all lighting situations. Been asking about this for years.
Old 03-26-2011, 04:40 PM   #343
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinc79
please don't have so many players come into dynasty with 'regular' sleeves, looks really bad. At least give the option to mass updated a teams sleeves (socks, helmets, gloves, whatever). I would happily go through and update the sleeves to tight on every team at the beginning of every season, I think they look that bad and unnatural.
lol yea, the incoming recruits look horrible. especially the QB's. they have these 17 barred facemask
Old 03-31-2011, 09:53 AM   #344
Banned

OVR: 0
The shadows cast by the players body parts look very realistic too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »