Home

MLB 11 The Show Title Update 1.10 Fix List

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show Title Update 1.10 Fix List within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-23-2011, 11:39 PM   #129
Pro

Fictionix's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: MLB 11 The Show Title Update 1.10 Fix List

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNemesis
How about posting it here:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...gs-thread.html

And they can get to it for the next comprehensive patch!
I have posted it in every thread for bugs and glitches. I cant be the only one having this bug. Ive even shared the videos directly with the scea guys but nothing has come of it. Im just frustrated thats all
Old 03-23-2011, 11:42 PM   #130
Pro

Fictionix's Arena

If i cam across as being a jerk I wasnt intending it that way. Just seems this would have been a easy minor bug to fix.
Old 03-23-2011, 11:46 PM   #131
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fictionix
I have posted it in every thread for bugs and glitches. I cant be the only one having this bug. Ive even shared the videos directly with the scea guys but nothing has come of it. Im just frustrated thats all
Ramone stated the patch we have now was already being worked on, and certain things were not put in due to them having it certified and getting it out.

And that there is another more comprehensive one where they are going through things in the bug thread, as well as the Franchise fixes.

Quote:
If i cam across as being a jerk I wasnt intending it that way. Just seems this would have been a easy minor bug to fix.
The first mistake would be to assume anything like this would be "easy". Trust me when I say it is not.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2011, 11:52 PM   #132
Pro

Fictionix's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNemesis
Ramone stated the patch we have now was already being worked on, and certain things were not put in due to them having it certified and getting it out.

And that there is another more comprehensive one where they are going through things in the bug thread, as well as the Franchise fixes.

The first mistake would be to assume anything like this would be "easy". Trust me when I say it is not.
Alright. I didnt know all of that stuff. I was just hoping it was fixed in the patch. I wasnt aware you were part of the developing team so Im sorry I said it seemed like an easy fix. Thanks for working on the game and addressing all the other issues people have posted. I love the game and have nothing negative to say other then this bug. I even bought my ps3 last month just to have this game.
Old 03-23-2011, 11:58 PM   #133
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Alright. I didnt know all of that stuff. I was just hoping it was fixed in the patch. I wasnt aware you were part of the developing team so Im sorry I said it seemed like an easy fix. Thanks for working on the game and addressing all the other issues people have posted. I love the game and have nothing negative to say other then this bug. I even bought my ps3 last month just to have this game.
Nah man... I am not a part of the development team. But I have been around enough betas and know a bunch of people in the industry as well as done some programming in the past to know these things are no easy task.

Nothing wrong with criticism for things in this game. That is how they will improve. But rest assured these guys hear us. They are probably the best in the sports gaming industry with community interaction, it has almost an MMO feel to it.
Old 03-24-2011, 12:01 AM   #134
Pro

Fictionix's Arena

Yea i can tell they listen no doubt. I messegad someone about the bug too. Im like the rest of yall just a big baseball fan. Im a season ticket holder for Longhorns baseball and just got home earlier from a game and was ampted to play the show and saw the bug and was like GRRR so i just vented out. My fault though for prolly going about it the wrong way.
Old 03-24-2011, 07:13 AM   #135
Rookie

OVR: 2

not really a bug but I think this hould be fix... you only can choose a pinch hitter when the man who should be replaced is already at bat so for realistic gamers itīs a bit aaaarrrghh
Nba:Raptors
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2011, 09:18 AM   #136
Developer

Woodweaver's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Yea i can tell they listen no doubt. I messegad someone about the bug too. Im like the rest of yall just a big baseball fan. Im a season ticket holder for Longhorns baseball and just got home earlier from a game and was ampted to play the show and saw the bug and was like GRRR so i just vented out. My fault though for prolly going about it the wrong way.
Yes, we are aware of the bug, but this patch was "out the door" before were able to address it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »