Home

NCAA Football 12 Videos - Gameplay Enhancements and Presentation Improvements

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Videos - Gameplay Enhancements and Presentation Improvements within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2011, 04:04 PM   #113
MVP

BROman's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NCAA Football 12 Videos - Gameplay Enhancements and Presentation Improvements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMhester04
Is it still too late for the art team to add secondary colored accessories??
oh the acccg pic, a va tech player is wearing an orange leg band, so it might have already been added.
Old 04-21-2011, 04:09 PM   #114
MVP

boritter's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: IGN Gameplay enchancements Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverinesFinest
^^
thanks for that I wasn't sure how to embed it.

My only gripes about the game so far is the ol/dl play still, if you watch the oline in these vids on passing plays its terrible. Watch cals oline starting at 1:00 and you'll see cals #58 warp from in front of a defender to behind. Its very early and I hope this gets addressed ASAP.
OL/DL warping was one of the biggest problems in 11. Hopefully it gets fixed.
Old 04-21-2011, 04:12 PM   #115
Rookie

Pyroboy829's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NCAA Football 12 Videos - Gameplay Enhancements and Presentation Improvements

Great video... One small detail they got wrong at Autzen is that the walls are now black, not white http://ducknation.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/autz.jpg (hopefully can be fixed). But still loving the improvements.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2011, 04:16 PM   #116
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzburgh
Ia anyone concerned that the wide receiver dives for the ball when it seems like he could have done the new reach catch animation and keep running??? I watch that video a dew times and it didn't look at all like he needed to dive. It was like he reached for it, caught it and then instead of running he dove. Just an observation....
burgh, that could have been done on purpose to show of that animation. now once the games is released and it happens over and over again, it would be a concern, especially since you can't get back up and run in college.
Old 04-21-2011, 04:18 PM   #117
MVP

8's Arena

OVR: 21

Sweet! If it wasn't for mlb the show I probably would be tinkeling myself with anticipation. As it stands now I'm very excited for NCAA, but not urinating myself excited just yet.

RAVENS/ORIOLES
Old 04-21-2011, 04:31 PM   #118
Pro

br329's Arena

OVR: 9

This looks incredible!!!!! My only grid is that ND still has the uniforms from the Weis era. Not that there that much different now (the numbers on the shoulders have been replaced with a small ND) but it would be nice to get them in
Old 04-21-2011, 04:32 PM   #119
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61
Yes!!! Mike The Tiger.

Looking good EA...looking good.
Old 04-21-2011, 04:45 PM   #120
Rookie

OVR: 0

The videos look fantastic, but I notice in the "TX-OU tackling" clip that the Cotton Bowl Stadium (the real one- not the JerryWorld monstrosity). The upper bowl of the stadium needs to be completely filled in.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cotton_bowl3.jpg (150.3 KB, 123 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »