Home

NCAA Football 12 Videos - Gameplay Enhancements and Presentation Improvements

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Videos - Gameplay Enhancements and Presentation Improvements within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-23-2011, 02:41 PM   #185
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: IGN Gameplay enchancements Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman990
Exactly! When my user control player can run up and plow a guy in a new direction and cause a new annimation to take over based on what would really happen. Thats double hit tackles. Just like other games had before it(include even Maden 05 I believe).

I get the feeling with these trailers were gonna get bamboozled. That's just what my eyes are seeing. Take a look at the dive catches. Those are not dive catches. Those are cathes and then the player for no reason falls down and does a roll. A dive catch is when a receiver really lays it out there just to reach a ball.

If you watch this video a few times, you will really see what is there. And to anyone who says why would you watch the video 5-6 times to notice them....you will be playing the same game over and over and like always, you will notice them after a month of play. Thats why IMO NCAA and Maden get old quickly. The flaws just start jumping out at you.(see below)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHUYU...el_video_title
Well, then color me bamboozled then or my eyes are failing me.

Why the youtubers aren't commenting on the positives of this video is what is really bamboozling to me.

If you can't see momentum based consecutive hit tackles in the first 41 seconds of this video, no need to go further. We just agree to disagree.

http://ncaastrategies.com/utopia/top...-12-new-video/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2011, 02:55 PM   #186
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman

Why the youtubers aren't commenting on the positives of this video is what is really bamboozling to me.

If you can't see momentum based consecutive hit tackles in the first 41 seconds of this video, no need to go further. We just agree to disagree.

The reason the youtubers aren't saying anything is because its not the full game.(This is EA marketing don't fall for the hype.)

Now I like that NCAA12 got this new stuff in it.Yes the tackles are great but Look at what the tackleing was like before.(It took them 7 year just to get tackleing almost right.)

Now lets hope they get ridded of all the skateing in the vids and the dantasy mode doesn't mess up after 4 years.

After seeing the improvements I actually went and preorder the game.( Yes I fell for the EA Hype.)
Old 04-23-2011, 03:00 PM   #187
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lofeazy
The reason the youtubers aren't saying anything is because its not the full game.(This is EA marketing don't fall for the hype.)

Now I like that NCAA12 got this new stuff in it.Yes the tackles are great but Look at what the tackleing was like before.(It took them 7 year just to get tackleing almost right.)

Now lets hope they get ridded of all the skateing in the vids and the dantasy mode doesn't mess up after 4 years.

After seeing the improvements I actually went and preorder the game.( Yes I fell for the EA Hype.)
I understand it's a hype trailer, but sometimes, you do need to give credit where credit is due instead of always looking back and thinking what could have been.

I agree about the sliding and the skating.
Old 04-23-2011, 03:05 PM   #188
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman

What is this video from Roadman? I saw much better tackling in this one. The tackles at 23, 24, and 30 secs were real nice. The tackles at 24 and 30 secs are exactly what I was looking for. Even the dive catches look better in this vid. Is this from a later build or something? I'm satisfied lol. Now all they need to do is do something about the flying swat thats predominant in both of these vids.
Old 04-23-2011, 03:10 PM   #189
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
What is this video from Roadman? I saw much better tackling in this one. The tackles at 23, 24, and 30 secs were real nice. The tackles at 24 and 30 secs are exactly what I was looking for. Even the dive catches look better in this vid. Is this from a later build or something? I'm satisfied lol. Now all they need to do is do something about the flying swat thats predominant in both of these vids.
It's just a different trailer that accentuates the consecutive hit's better. I agree about the flying swat, including the one at the end of the video.

The hits are jarring and hard.

Last edited by roadman; 04-23-2011 at 03:27 PM.
Old 04-23-2011, 03:16 PM   #190
MVP

pmurray20's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NCAA Football 12 Videos - Gameplay Enhancements and Presentation Improvements

tackles did look better in that video, im just egar to see this new tackle button with the X button, im not big on the hit stick b/c everytime i hit it my guy will fall forward, or the guy will just smack off and i would miss a tackle, this way the X button my guy will at least attempt a tackle no matter how close he is
Old 04-23-2011, 08:15 PM   #191
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: NCAA Football 12 Videos - Gameplay Enhancements and Presentation Improvements

Hopefully sunce there is no auto suction blocking helps out the Speed rush. Suction blocking really took out the speed rush. If suction blocking is basically gone, I can speed rush.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2011, 03:05 AM   #192
MVP

pmurray20's Arena

OVR: 9

havent played ncaa 11 in a couple months, played today. and well here are things i dont wanna see in 12.

i run to a hole and i wanna run left or right with the running back he just side shuffles left or right and gets laid out.

the crowd jumps up and down the entire game no matter what lol

i can run left and right 10 yards without juking and the defense always just like watched me and misses.

florida states all black jerseys and helmets are amazing haha

hit stick caused a fumble no matter what if i was near the sidelines.

i was the home team and well got sacked and the crowd just cheered loud

10 feet away and just dive from the back of them and somehow lay them out from the front.

so many things i saw but i forget so easily after a while and well is it july yet haha

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »