Home

Madden NFL 12 Blog - Franchise Mode in Madden 12

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Blog - Franchise Mode in Madden 12 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2011, 12:08 PM   #89
TLF
Rookie

TLF's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Madden NFL 12 Blog - Franchise Mode in Madden 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block-O
I have a feeling i'll only be playing NCAA Football for a month 1/2.
i will play it for maybe a little over 6 months and get 5 years deep and make sure i get the Draft classes set perfectly and making sure certain players make it in round 1 so it seems realistic
Old 05-16-2011, 12:09 PM   #90
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
I have a feeling i'll only be playing NCAA Football for a month 1/2.
Hopefully I'll be able to do what I've wanted to do for the last several years, but was never able to do,because Madden and NCAA were crap, which is buy NCAA on release, play 4 seasons with a school and see how many guys a can get drafted, and also see how they do once they're in the league. Hek, if NCAA and Madden don't rip the rug out from under us, again, I'll probably keep NCAA 12 and see if I can create my own football factory.
Old 05-16-2011, 12:10 PM   #91
Banned

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLF
i will play it for maybe a little over 6 months and get 5 years deep and make sure i get the Draft classes set perfectly and making sure certain players make it in round 1 so it seems realistic
I'll probably play seasons simultaneously. That way the rookies that come into Madden will be fresh in my memory on what they accomplished.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2011, 12:11 PM   #92
Next Miami Great

iAM-IncReDiBLe-'s Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Franchise Blog by Josh Looman

Quote:
Originally Posted by brza37
Yeah, I was kinda hoping for this too. In HC 09 Potential was hidden for all players that weren't on your team. It did make trades and free agency a bit more interesting. But there are too many positives for me to get hung up on that.
Yea I'm not going to get to hung up on it because their are so many other positives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I fully agree.
I was hoping for at least a option to hide it. Since draftees names and numbers will be randomized, the people who post spoiler drafts not be the same.
To be honest, I did not scout players with low potential and I cut players with D and F potential.
Yea when someone offered me a trade one of the first things they would ask is whats so an so potential. If you didn't tell them then they weren't going to discuss trades with you because of the fear of trading for an F or D potential player. I just want to be able to pay for making a bad trade because knowing a guys potential will cause me to never make a bad trade.
Old 05-16-2011, 12:11 PM   #93
Pro

brza37's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
They werent visible unless you controled all 32 teams.
Are you talking about in M12 they won't be visible unless you control all 32 teams?

Oh forget it. I know what you meant now. In M11 they weren't visible unless you were controlling all the teams. I forgot about that since I didn't buy Madden this year. Just used to people always asking what someones potential was before making a trade in M10.
Then I take back my comment.

Commissioner of Sim Madden League Europe. Established league for sim players in Europe. Join here:
SML - Europe PS4 Madden Online Franchise

Last edited by brza37; 05-16-2011 at 12:18 PM.
Old 05-16-2011, 12:11 PM   #94
Rookie

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by chen_sc
the franchise mode sounds great...but what about franchise presentation- around the league updates, draft weekend and maybe franchise related commentary?
Yeah Im all for Franchise presentation. I mean if im in the Draft give me a Radio City Music Hall Background. If im at practice let my squad practice in shorts and no full gear ( Its already in other modes Ive seen it.lol) Same with everything else. If im signing or cutting a player why not have the coachs office background or the owners suite or whatever. When im chekcing out my lineup maybe a locker room shot. Anything to immerse me into the world of Football that i dont get to see myself.
Old 05-16-2011, 12:12 PM   #95
MVP

PaperBoyx703's Arena

OVR: 22

Is it wrong that this blog gave me boner??? What...too soon?

All seriousness though, great blog, great work Im am going to have a real hard time putting this down, I believe this has just become a pre-order midnighter for me.

And I thought my 21st birthday was taking too long!!! AuG 30 seems a millennium away
YouTube: TBD
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2011, 12:13 PM   #96
Banned

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by brza37
Are you talking about in M12 they won't be visible unless you control all 32 teams?
If you have 1 user controlled team in M11 you couldnt see other teams players potential. I imagine it would be the same in M12.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »