Home

Entire List of NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory Details Revealed

This is a discussion on Entire List of NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory Details Revealed within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-25-2011, 01:55 AM   #241
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Entire List of NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory Details Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
My main wish for RTG is Editable Quarter lengths. It is a modekiller not to have.
Agreed! I'll still play it, but this needs to be in! I love how people will bitch about ankle braces turning from black to white, but this gets no attention.

I love what they're doing with RTG this year, but I'm really hoping we can change the quarter lengths this time around. I just played a game as a HB where I received 9 touches the entire game. Before I became a starter, the #1 guy got 30 carries. It really feels that in order to get numbers, you have to make a huge play every time. Please EA, let us have the option to adjust quarter lengths this time around!

Last edited by MrJ2006; 05-25-2011 at 01:57 AM. Reason: Had to get my post from other thread
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2011, 02:09 AM   #242
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Entire List of NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory Details Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJ2006
Agreed! I'll still play it, but this needs to be in! I love how people will bitch about ankle braces turning from black to white, but this gets no attention.

I love what they're doing with RTG this year, but I'm really hoping we can change the quarter lengths this time around. I just played a game as a HB where I received 9 touches the entire game. Before I became a starter, the #1 guy got 30 carries. It really feels that in order to get numbers, you have to make a huge play every time. Please EA, let us have the option to adjust quarter lengths this time around!
I am a big BAP player. I will still play, but it will affect the time I play.
Old 05-25-2011, 02:50 AM   #243
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJ2006

I agree 100%. The other issue I have always had with RTG was how easy it was. There is something about carrying the ball 12 times for 175 yards and 4 tds that just doesn't excite me game after game. Maybe I am dumb, and never saw an option to change the difficulty though.

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters
Old 05-25-2011, 03:38 AM   #244
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cparrish
I agree 100%. The other issue I have always had with RTG was how easy it was. There is something about carrying the ball 12 times for 175 yards and 4 tds that just doesn't excite me game after game. Maybe I am dumb, and never saw an option to change the difficulty though.
You can change it in the settings.
Old 05-25-2011, 04:13 AM   #245
Banned

OVR: 31

I think the default difficulty was varsity. Thats why it was so easy.

I hope this year you are allowed to be an OL, FB, or TE in RTG. I love blocking peoples *** off. Sometimes i'd rather throw a key block to spring a runner for a 40+ yard TD than to actually run one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2011, 04:32 AM   #246
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm amped about the changes. I'm not interested in having spring practice or off season training, because when they were in NCAA and Madden I just skipped them anyway. I do wonder though if you are a fan of a program that is winning in the game, like Alabama or Oklahoma, how long will it take for the job to open? Or will your Alma Mater open up more often just to give you a chance to take the job.

As far as being able to recruit the entire class as an OC or DC, that is much more realistic than only recruiting the players you will coach. In real life coaches are assigned regions of the country and will recruit players from that region no matter their position. For example FSU has 2 coaches assigned to recruit South Florida. One is the OC and the other is the RB coach. Our DE coach covers Texas and our OL coach covers NW Fla. Our QB coach covers Alabama and our WR coach covers Central Florida. So restricting the OC and DC to their side of the ball would be unrealistic, and trying to make recruiting the way it is in real life would suck the fun out of it.
Old 05-25-2011, 06:03 AM   #247
Rookie

NDFan1029's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatsonTiger
ugh, No neutral site games
LOL, I noticed that, too. The second they showed Oregon playing at LSU's home stadium.
Old 05-25-2011, 09:57 AM   #248
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopoop
Do it then, at least that'd be more honest. I'd rather them charge me 69 upfront, then charge me 59 for the "full game" and try to get me for another $10 afterwards. Also I think the idea that micro-transactions save us money is incorrect. Even if the game price was increased to $69 I doubt that'd be the end of DLC. Especially not with companies like EA.
I think options like this that only a niche group will use should absolutely be optional. I think most people would totally disagree with you on this one. Why charge everyone an extra $7 to include a feature that only 5% of the customer base will use. It makes total sense to keep it an optional feature. And either way its semantics (you complained the other poster was arguing semantics), whether its an option for $7 or included in the game at a $67 price tag, you are paying $67 to get the game AND the option either way. I'm having trouble understanding why it should matter which way you spend the $67 enough that you prefer one way to the other. I can understand arguing that it should be free, that I get, but I don't understand preferring WHICH WAY they charge you for it, especially when the way you prefer would force people who don't use the feature to pay for it anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopoop
Why not refuse to put up with this dlc and make it a massive fail?
Because I want the feature and its worth $7 to me. If we didn't support it and its a massive fail, how does that help us? Then next year they decide to scrap any development into the web based extensions and we lose these features... great, you get a moral victory but the consumers who enjoy these features lose.

Last edited by mattbooty; 05-25-2011 at 10:03 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »