Home

Madden NFL 12 - Dynamic Player Performance to Play a Role During Games (IGN)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 - Dynamic Player Performance to Play a Role During Games (IGN) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-02-2011, 03:26 PM   #17
Banned

Thinking Out Loud's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Dynamic Player Performance during games (from IGN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
They're only similar in that they changed ratings. This is way more in depth. NCAA never had nothing like this:

I completely agree after I just went and looked at the pics in another thread http://www.operationsports.com/forum...s-ign-ps3.html

A preorder is out of the question for me because I am determined to find a Mom n Pop store to get my hands on Madden 12 early. The potential of DPP has made it impossible for me to wait for Aug 30th or until Madden 12 becomes available for rent.

Out of 6 next-gen Maddens, I have only avoided purchasing Madden 2009 and 2011. So after this year, my tally will be: Madden hype 5- Better Judgment 2. LOL
Old 06-02-2011, 03:28 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2

This sounds great. It might give the player some incentive to send in the blitz knowing the pressure/knocking down the QB can impact the game by rattling the QB.
Old 06-02-2011, 03:36 PM   #19
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

awesomeness.........

Madden 12 headline should be psychological warfare.

Hit somebody enough times, you start messing with their minds and altering the way they play.

Hopefully one of these years NCAA will get it too. From the looks of things Madden 12 is more fleshed out then NCAA 12.
Old 06-02-2011, 03:39 PM   #20
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

This feature keeps on sounding better and better and it will make each player play diffrent which will be cool when it comes to making my roster of like HB's.
Old 06-02-2011, 03:40 PM   #21
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
awesomeness.........

Madden 12 headline should be psychological warfare.

Hit somebody enough times, you start messing with their minds and altering the way they play.

Hopefully one of these years NCAA will get it too. From the looks of things Madden 12 is more fleshed out then NCAA 12.
The Madden team was on a mission this year, to shut OS and the other critics up!

Hopefully it's worked and we get the best Madden in years, i'm genuinely excited about this years version.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2011, 03:41 PM   #22
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only1LT
You're repeating the same thing I'm saying lol. And the part that I have bolded is how they are the same, which is a major component of how they each work.

I know it is more in depth, I'm just saying that this looks like the next evolutionary step of what NCAA started.

That they have all of those other areas in 12 is great, but at the end of the day, how the player performs on the field causes specific attributes to drop or go up, just like NCAA. There are just many more attributes to be affected.

It's not totally different. Just expanded upon.
Yeah, I see what you're saying. I just feel that this is way more than "the next evolutionary step". If we were going by evolutionary steps, this would be more like a jump from single cell organisms to primates, IMO. I understand what you're saying though. We both see the same thing. We're just seeing it a lil differently.
Old 06-02-2011, 03:50 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 0

WOw they are really going hard this year. Can't wait to see if it works correctly. And between NCAA with coaching carosel and this...football season could be amazing
Old 06-02-2011, 03:57 PM   #24
Swaggy Poole

justblaze09's Arena

OVR: 21

Nothing really new that we didn't already know from when IGN dropped the Franchise/Superstar news. Nice to know though that it can change play by play (which is how the NFL is).

Although I would love to have it in NCAA, I don't see a plausible way you can have it accurate (especially for all the true freshmen you have coming in that you have nothing to judge them on).

OS Uni Snob Association Member

OS's most random Twitter account: @JustinTrenell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruins
White doesn't clash with dark colors. Or most colors. That's the point of white.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordogg24p
I think most of American history would disagree with you on that one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »