Home

Madden NFL 12 Video - Eagles vs. Cowboys

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Video - Eagles vs. Cowboys within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2011, 08:47 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Madden NFL 12 Video - Eagles vs. Cowboys

The graphics really pop this year and the game looks so smooth. Why do the graphics looks light years better then last year? Is it mainly the new lighting and player models or something?

I just popped in Madden 11 and it looks nothing like this at all. It looks extremely dull and blurry compared to M12. I do think the 3D grass, 3D crowds, and new camera angles certainly bring out the best in M12's graphics. But even when I zoom in on a replay in M11 it doesnt look anything remotely close to this....
Old 06-09-2011, 08:51 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 16

Gus and Chris sounded fluid in the pregame talking about the Eagles - Giants. They have a few good moments. Also, I thought it was weird when Tony Romo came out, Gus said: "Originally from San Diego, California." That was it. Was really odd, unless I missed something. Also, Gus says "#.." a lot instead of the players name. So, this can't be even close to the final build, lets hope.
Old 06-09-2011, 08:52 AM   #11
All Star

OVR: 33

QB gets his personalized banner as he runs out onto the field on the first offensive series of the game.

They probably thought this was enough.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2011, 09:17 AM   #12
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by at23steelers
Also, Gus says "#.." a lot instead of the players name. So, this can't be even close to the final build, lets hope.
Why can't it? It was like this last year as well (Gus' first year)...I would be willing to bet it's closer to the "final build" then you would think.

Overall....I'm liking what I'm seeing,although the gameplay does seem fast,it's an easy fix. I haven't seen anything that would have me cancel my pre-order at this point,so I take that as a good sign.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 06-09-2011, 09:37 AM   #13
Rookie

GGEden's Arena

OVR: 11

Corner routes will be money in M12 i can tell from all the E3 videos ive seen so far.
Old 06-09-2011, 09:44 AM   #14
1B, OF

Perfect Zero's Arena

OVR: 29

This is starting to look really good, but there are some things that just aren't adding up. Switching between cut scenes, there are moments where the team isn't there and pops up a second later. I don't know about the audio, but from the little that I heard (mostly Cris), it seems that nothing has really changed in that department. I'll give a pass because we're still a way out, but they have some tweaking to do before the drop date.

Old 06-09-2011, 10:01 AM   #15
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
I think the starting lineups overlay looks great but I really hope they add the rest of the offensive starters. The O-line absoulutely needs to be shown.

What I find most bizarre is that I have never seen them show the starting QB on any of those introduction banners. That tells me it is probably some kind of bug and they will add in the rest of the startes on a second banner swipe or something...
the intro banner is just players to watch for on offense and they highlight a player same for defense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2011, 11:02 AM   #16
Rookie

BlackJack_Williams's Arena

OVR: 7

I was slightly impressed with the dialogue between Gus & Chris during the coin toss. 'It's a TRAP!' lol.... then Romo walked onto the field...
Playing right now: Rocket League
Games Looking forward to: Moving to PS4 lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »