Home

Madden NFL 12 Video - Eagles vs. Cowboys

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Video - Eagles vs. Cowboys within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2011, 12:19 AM   #89
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: Madden NFL 12 Video - Eagles vs. Cowboys

I like the way Trent Cole got up field towards the Qb on that second play.
Romo would have not got sacked that easy, he would have wiggled and spinned up out of that sack.
Old 06-11-2011, 02:24 AM   #90
Pro

FedExPope's Arena

OVR: 7

Might have been the guy playing. That was the human right, not the AI?
Old 06-11-2011, 11:06 AM   #91
Rookie

OVR: 2
i was just talking about how you never see 5-7 guys unblocked on the kickoff. one of them may have been a human controlled player but my point is there was no lane, no scheme...nothing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2011, 04:34 PM   #92
Banned

OVR: 0
already i have issues with this game. If you look at the intro for the Cowboys, you will see that Romo runs onto the field with the team, then another Romo is in the tunnel with M. Austine getting ready for final intro. Also the whole offense all move at the same time from the huddle to the line, not realistic at all. Same thing towards the end of the clip from the defense. the two corners and safeties all move at the same time in the same fashion which shows you have no control over the game, some things just happen. Another major problem. Its 2011 and we still cant get a realistic football game from EA sports. this sucks!
Old 06-11-2011, 05:45 PM   #93
MVP

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeld1
already i have issues with this game. If you look at the intro for the Cowboys, you will see that Romo runs onto the field with the team, then another Romo is in the tunnel with M. Austine getting ready for final intro. Also the whole offense all move at the same time from the huddle to the line, not realistic at all. Same thing towards the end of the clip from the defense. the two corners and safeties all move at the same time in the same fashion which shows you have no control over the game, some things just happen. Another major problem. Its 2011 and we still cant get a realistic football game from EA sports. this sucks!
The tunnel thing is an issue that has been fixed since this build from what I hear.

Your other issue is pure nitpicking in my opinion, you need control over the pace that an individual player approaches the line of scrimmage? What for?
Old 06-11-2011, 05:58 PM   #94
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by bichettehappens
The tunnel thing is an issue that has been fixed since this build from what I hear.

Your other issue is pure nitpicking in my opinion, you need control over the pace that an individual player approaches the line of scrimmage? What for?
Not a big deal, but would be a nice touch to see players get to the line a little less scripted. Same thing for the defense. I hate seeing them break the huddle and walk like hunchbacks to the line.

― Plato
Old 06-11-2011, 06:23 PM   #95
MVP

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Not a big deal, but would be a nice touch to see players get to the line a little less scripted. Same thing for the defense. I hate seeing them break the huddle and walk like hunchbacks to the line.
I agree it would be a nice aesthetic touch, I'm just miffed at the fact he used that as a point to say we have "no control over the game"

But I guess people just value different aspects of the game differently than others. Just struck me as an odd complaint
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2011, 07:03 PM   #96
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Ok what happened at 5:35? Romo throws a bomb to Witten who somehow either got pushed to the left or he just turned to the left. Something didn't look right with that. Awkward.

Also a question about the commentary on that play. Why in the world would Cris Collinsworth say "I don't know if thats the guy I want to pick on 3rd down, he is tough.", when it was Witten who is one of their best players. Or is that commentary remark talking about the defensive back being tough?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »