Home

NCAA Football 12 Video - Road to Glory Trailer

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Video - Road to Glory Trailer within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2011, 06:47 PM   #81
The Lord of #Hashtags

legendkiller5's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NCAA Football 12 Road to Glory vid

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I saw the 1st TB school(purple team) with purple and black cleats
Looking back at that video, the team with the purple and black cleats isn't a TB team. That same template they're wearing is shown later at about the 0:33 mark.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2011, 06:48 PM   #82
Pro

sparkdawg777's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RileyCole
I hate to keep kicking a dead horse here, but I'm still holding on to a little bit of hope. They say your TB ROSTERS won't carry over to RTG. Attributes are one thing, but what about atleast the NAMES, will the names atleast be on there the way you created it?

Cause I'd like to play with my old classmates(the way I named them) rather than some generic random people. So will the NAMES atleast carry over?

I'm guessing no one here will really know for sure, but thought I'd ask.

Yeh I was looking forward to this too since I already have my team and old teammates created. But I'm guessing they won't be since they simply said rosters will not be in. I wish they was going to include some of the big name players who played on with our opponents.
Old 06-13-2011, 07:01 PM   #83
Stay thirsty my friends

goalieump413's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkdawg777
Yeh I was looking forward to this too since I already have my team and old teammates created. But I'm guessing they won't be since they simply said rosters will not be in. I wish they was going to include some of the big name players who played on with our opponents.
I'm sure it's so that you won't be able to juice your own TB HS team, allowing you to max out stats and so on.
Old 06-13-2011, 07:06 PM   #84
Rookie

RM938's Arena

OVR: 2

I mean in a way i'm glad we can't edit the rosters of the TeamBuilder teams because it would be annoying trying to figure out what ratings to give each player/team because they would be too similar to college level athletes, but I wish we could edit names at-least.

I'm excited for RTG regardless of the negatives, we can still import TB teams which was a shock to everyone when it was announced. This game has a very bright future if they can build off of these improvements.

Also, it would be cool to see like lets say the QB of your team sign with someone too not just your RTG player and possibly play against them in college or something.
NFL: Philadelphia Eagles
MLB: Philadelphia Phillies
NBA: Philadelphia 76ers

LET'S GO!

Last edited by RM938; 06-13-2011 at 07:07 PM. Reason: repeated myself
Old 06-13-2011, 07:09 PM   #85
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

I would a mod to merge this thread with Find Yourself on the Road to Glory
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2011, 07:10 PM   #86
Pro

sparkdawg777's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM938
I mean in a way i'm glad we can't edit the rosters of the TeamBuilder teams because it would be annoying trying to figure out what ratings to give each player/team because they would be too similar to college level athletes, but I wish we could edit names at-least.

I'm excited for RTG regardless of the negatives, we can still import TB teams which was a shock to everyone when it was announced. This game has a very bright future if they can build off of these improvements.

Also, it would be cool to see like lets say the QB of your team sign with someone too not just your RTG player and possibly play against them in college or something.

Yeh something for next year that would be awesome is the ability for co-op and being able to create 2 players. My roommate and I like to play co-op on it would be cool if they implemented this like dynasty mode.
Old 06-13-2011, 07:12 PM   #87
Banned

DJACK's Arena

OVR: 3

One thing i noticed was that when it was showing the skill packs, one of them upgraded throw power, throw accuracy, and release. Now i know last year release meant the ability to beat jams, but maybe this year the QB's have a release rating? Maybe just wishful thinking.

And for the pack description it says: Show the defense what level you are on with this release, throw accurary, and throw power boost

So you would think it would be for quarterbacks given that

Last edited by DJACK; 06-13-2011 at 07:17 PM.
Old 06-13-2011, 07:21 PM   #88
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 12 Video - Road to Glory Trailer

I don't see why they couldn't patch in custom quarter lengths after release, especially if there is a high enough demand for it. I remember with NBA 2K10's My Player mode 2K released a patch that added the option for custom quarter lengths. I realize it's a different game and company, but I feel the implementation of it would be similar.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »