Home

First NBA 2K12 Screenshot: Mavericks vs. Heat

This is a discussion on First NBA 2K12 Screenshot: Mavericks vs. Heat within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-01-2011, 01:14 AM   #57
Banned

OVR: 0
Ok ok I like da fact that ballerbands can be worn with da arm sleeve now (hopefully 2k get that Adidas license so we can have Dwights sleeve n D Rose knee pads/anklebraces....Also I'm liking da new socks, now I hope da NBA logo is on da OUTSIDE of BOTH socks (on 2k11 da NBA logo is on da inside of da rite sock)!!
Old 07-01-2011, 01:33 AM   #58
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by D0PEB0i FR35H
Ok ok I like da fact that ballerbands can be worn with da arm sleeve now (hopefully 2k get that Adidas license so we can have Dwights sleeve n D Rose knee pads/anklebraces....Also I'm liking da new socks, now I hope da NBA logo is on da OUTSIDE of BOTH socks (on 2k11 da NBA logo is on da inside of da rite sock)!!
i feel you with the whole nba socks thing. when i first got the game i was like wtf is up with these dudes wearing the wal-mart brand nba socks. i also think they should get the license from adidas too nba live 10 had Dwight's sleeve and Rose's ankle braces and ea not even making a basketball game so 2k need to go head and get the license. i also hope that they have everybody tattoos right this time like Wilson Chandler, Brandon Jennings, Monta Ellis, and etc. i also want to see better shoes and better colorways for the shoes. instead of giving me 3 slots for colors why not 8,9, or 10 slots i couldn't make the cool grey jordans on the game cause i couldn't keep the middle white
Old 07-01-2011, 01:52 AM   #59
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: First NBA 2K12 Screenshot: Mavericks vs. Heat

stevenson has a case of the T-Rex arms. lol.
Old 07-01-2011, 02:04 AM   #60
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdburris88
i feel you with the whole nba socks thing. when i first got the game i was like wtf is up with these dudes wearing the wal-mart brand nba socks. i also think they should get the license from adidas too nba live 10 had Dwight's sleeve and Rose's ankle braces and ea not even making a basketball game so 2k need to go head and get the license. i also hope that they have everybody tattoos right this time like Wilson Chandler, Brandon Jennings, Monta Ellis, and etc. i also want to see better shoes and better colorways for the shoes. instead of giving me 3 slots for colors why not 8,9, or 10 slots i couldn't make the cool grey jordans on the game cause i couldn't keep the middle white
I agree and u nailed it on the shoes, we need more LOTS MORE even give us downloadable content shoe packages (like Live 10 did with there Christmas shoe pack) and fully customizable shoes becuz 3 slots isn't enough for us creative geniuses lol.
Old 07-01-2011, 02:29 AM   #61
MVP

infam0us's Arena

OVR: 10

More shoes and more than 3 colors, they need to copy NIKE ID

Something like that would be perfect.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2011, 03:32 AM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 1
Hopefully players will actually hold the ball in 2k12, rather than having it hovering an inch from their fingers. From the look of this screenshot it doesn't look like they have fixed it. It amazes me that they've had the same problem since they launched the series.
Old 07-01-2011, 04:37 AM   #63
Rookie

2kballa4life's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashless
Hopefully players will actually hold the ball in 2k12, rather than having it hovering an inch from their fingers. From the look of this screenshot it doesn't look like they have fixed it. It amazes me that they've had the same problem since they launched the series.
It was stated around 2k7 I think...that this deals with shooting mechanics, ball physics, and overall game design. Players aren't ever going to fully hold the ball. They can get it as close as possible, but never completely realistic. Again, this was stated a long time ago by 2k.
Old 07-01-2011, 10:12 AM   #64
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Excited!.. can't wait for the lockout to end..

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »