Home

NCAA Football 12 Blog - Dynasty Roster Editing In, Launch Day Title Update Notes

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Blog - Dynasty Roster Editing In, Launch Day Title Update Notes within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2011, 07:56 PM   #113
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: NCAA Football 12 Blog - Dynasty Roster Editing In, Launch Day Title Update Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
LMAO.... More proof EA is damned if they do and damned if they don't.
Jeesh what a bunch of negative living people. Stop gaming for the love of God.
Some people always just have a negative outlook..
Old 07-08-2011, 07:57 PM   #114
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54
Re: NCAA Football 12 Blog - Dynasty Roster Editing In, Launch Day Title Update Notes

Sounds really good. I like a lot of the things that I saw on the list. With my copy coming tomorrow I wonder if I will be able to notice some of the game play changes they list.

Just a few thoughts:

I hope that there will be a messaging system in the online dynasty that will let the other users know what changes the comish made.

Quote:
Fixed an issue with Cover 1 in the 4-2-5 where the safety was attempting to cover a WR on the other side of the field.
Glad this is fixed hated it in NCAA 11.

Quote:
Fixed an issue with Custom Conference scheduling with moving a school from one division to another in a 13 or 15 team conference that resulted in some schools only having two conference games in a season.
Good catch. People would've been heated about that one.

Quote:
Fixed an issue in Custom Playbooks where removing too many formations resulted in an empty playbook.
Another potential huge bug, glad they caught it early.

Not sure if I was going to buy the online extras, but I am a little upset that I won't get my free week of advance anywhere. Feel a little mislead, but I say it's better to fix whatever problems they have than release a program that causes damage to online dynasties.

I hope that when it does go live in August that they still give the free 7 day trial that they promised when they announced the feature. All in all I [Bart Scott] can't wait[/Bart Scott] to dive into this game!

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 07-08-2011, 07:58 PM   #115
Pro

OVR: 2

Opening up editing in dynasties is huge! Thank you!

I think it is one of those basic features that should exist in all games. Never quite understood why it gets locked in the first place.

It is my toy - let me play with it how I want!

Awesome news. Hours of playability added. Now go tell the EA NHL guys to unlock their rosters also. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2011, 08:09 PM   #116
Rookie

OVR: 3

Finally no more 6'8, 150 pound receivers with 98 speed!! For people questioning whether or not editing can be cheating a lot of people will be using it to make players the correct sizes and allow them to grow in their 4 years of college. How many times did we recruit 6'0 offensive tackles or 6'5 safeties?? No more worries.

My next question is if they can fix helmets with a patch why can't they fix the cleats and give us color based vapor jets?
Old 07-08-2011, 08:10 PM   #117
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
how about fixing teambuilder? Still haven't heard any news on when thats going to be fixed.
Old 07-08-2011, 08:11 PM   #118
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpac55
Finally no more 6'8, 150 pound receivers with 98 speed!! For people questioning whether or not editing can be cheating a lot of people will be using it to make players the correct sizes and allow them to grow in their 4 years of college. How many times did we recruit 6'0 offensive tackles or 6'5 safeties?? No more worries.

My next question is if they can fix helmets with a patch why can't they fix the cleats and give us color based vapor jets?
we can also use it to create the incoming recruits, which will be extremely helpful for people who already have 2012 commits.
Old 07-08-2011, 08:18 PM   #119
Rookie

KINGDAWG28's Arena

OVR: 0

This is awesome, as a person that has played since Bill Walsh College football. It is amazing how far these games have come. Cant wait for this game!!!
Old 07-08-2011, 08:19 PM   #120
Rookie

OVR: 3

I am appreciative that EA listened to the people and gave us what we wanted. I just hope that this wasn't done to make everyone forget that Teambuilder '12 is still jacked up. Again roster edits in dynasty and the patch are fantastic, I'd just like Ben or Russ to say something, anything about Teambuilder '12, good, bad, or indifferent!

Last edited by floppychulo; 07-08-2011 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Spelling

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »