Home

NCAA Football 12 Blog - Dynasty Roster Editing In, Launch Day Title Update Notes

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Blog - Dynasty Roster Editing In, Launch Day Title Update Notes within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2011, 11:11 AM   #169
Pro

BallinVol's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NCAA Football 12 Blog - Dynasty Roster Editing In, Launch Day Title Update Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianDonP
Ben?

I'm going to say they must be on a roster first due to this being a dynasty roster editor. Just what I took from it. Seeing as the recruits don't have true number ratings before being recruited also leads me to believe they must be on a roster first.
Old 07-09-2011, 11:17 AM   #170
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NCAA Football 12 Blog - Dynasty Roster Editing In, Launch Day Title Update Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by souljahbill
Some of those maxes should still be cut by 1 or 2. No team is going to need 6 QBs, for instance. The max for that should probably be 4, definitely no more then 5. You don't really need the CPU thinking it needs to max out it's QBs because 2 or leaving and ending up with 6. That'll still lead to depth chart issues elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is how I feel as well. I also think that in addition to this new ceiling, that they should raise the floor for some positions as well. The CPU loves to skimp on O and D linemen as well as CB.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 07-09-2011, 11:26 AM   #171
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

Played with the roster editor a little. I saw no option to edit incoming recruits. You can simply click on any player on a roster and change his attributes. The only problem I have is that when you change the attributes you can't see his OVR rating. You have to keep accepting the changes and then seeing what his overall has been changed to. Very minor complaint though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2011, 11:32 AM   #172
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSapp757
Played with the roster editor a little. I saw no option to edit incoming recruits. You can simply click on any player on a roster and change his attributes. The only problem I have is that when you change the attributes you can't see his OVR rating. You have to keep accepting the changes and then seeing what his overall has been changed to. Very minor complaint though.
Do you mean inside of Dynasty mode? I thought the patch hadn't went live yet. If if has, can you change the CPU depth chart? and/or change the position of their players.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 07-09-2011, 11:35 AM   #173
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

I was surprised when I got the update last night solo. I didn't check the CPU depth charts. Unfortunately I'm not home at the moment but have no problem checking that as soon as I get home.
Old 07-09-2011, 12:18 PM   #174
Pro

StL_RamZ's Arena

OVR: 12
I really hope edit players has an on and off switch before yu start a dynasty because my brother will cheat and put up attuibrutes of all his players
Old 07-09-2011, 12:55 PM   #175
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Dynasty

- The PAC-12 Championship game logo has been added and appears both in the UI as well as on player’s uniforms during the game.
So they can just add logos to the game now? Why not update the Mountain West as well or put the Pac 12 logos on ASU/Wazzu.

The Pac 12 logo was just voted on 2 weeks ago...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2011, 01:54 PM   #176
Rookie

OVR: 0

umm what about the few of us who dont have xbox live??? are we just out of luck when it comes to getting dynasty roster editing?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »