Home

NCAA Football 12 Blog - Dynasty Roster Editing In, Launch Day Title Update Notes

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Blog - Dynasty Roster Editing In, Launch Day Title Update Notes within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2011, 04:21 PM   #185
Rookie

OVR: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
* Fixed an issue where A.J. was going to be a productive member of society this football season.
Lmao... Same here. My only question to the devs is this. For the 2nd patch, would you be so kind as to edit to the Computer Zone Read and human zone read so that it is much, much more effective? And the other glaring issue i noticed from the demo still was psychic DBs in man coverage. Maybe these are fixed for the retail version, I won't know until tuesday. But, if they are not, I really hope they fix these in a patch or tuner pack.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2011, 05:10 PM   #186
Rookie

huntswithweim's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Football 12 Blog - Dynasty Roster Editing In, Launch Day Title Update Notes

Sorry if this is a dumb question but, Can you download this patch if you have a Xbox 360 arcade system, I have cable modem internet and a wireless router, just don't know if the 360 arcade system will contect to the internet. Again sorry for the dumb question.
Old 07-09-2011, 05:55 PM   #187
All Star

LambertandHam's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NCAA Football 12 Blog - Dynasty Roster Editing In, Launch Day Title Update Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntswithweim
Sorry if this is a dumb question but, Can you download this patch if you have a Xbox 360 arcade system, I have cable modem internet and a wireless router, just don't know if the 360 arcade system will contect to the internet. Again sorry for the dumb question.
Any 360 will connect to the internet. You just have to have available storage space.
Old 07-09-2011, 06:43 PM   #188
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
he could be using dial-up or at work or using a phone.
I use my phone. believe it or not im in the minority when it comes to people having internet at home haha. I'll take the other guys solution and just go to a friend's house and use theirs
Old 07-09-2011, 08:22 PM   #189
Rookie

OVR: 1
I'm playing NCAA 2012 as I speak and its wayy better than the demo. I'm amazed how it actually feels and sounds like Gameday Saturday...
Old 07-09-2011, 08:30 PM   #190
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

So they can patch cosmetic issues like helmets but didn't touch MSU unis being the wrong color green?

Don't care about editing in Dynasty, as long as the game play issues mentioned are really fixed I'll be somewhat happy..

Nebraska Cornhuskers
Washington Redskins
Miami Heat
Old 07-10-2011, 11:10 AM   #191
Rookie

OVR: 0
On a real team the caps are like this...
QB: 4
HB: 5
FB: 2
WR: 6-7
TE: 3
OT: 2-3
OG: 2-3
C: 2-3
DE: 4-5
DT: 4-5
OLB: 2-3
MLB: 2-3
CB: 5-6
FS: 2-3
SS: 2-3
K: 1-2
P: 1
That's 61 if you use the max amount so some Red Shirts..right? That's about right then...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2011, 07:40 PM   #192
Banned

OVR: 31
Im still not liking the fact that teams like Oklahoma and Ohio State are signing three to five 1* star players. It leaves Oklahoma with 40s on their rosters, when they shouldnt be there. Recruiting isnt dynamic at all. Teams rarely sign the maximum amount of players. If Oklahoma is only going to sign 5 players, Id rather that they not have 5 of the players be 1 star recruits. Other than that, recruiting has improved.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »