Home

NCAA Football 12 Blog - Dynasty Roster Editing In, Launch Day Title Update Notes

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Blog - Dynasty Roster Editing In, Launch Day Title Update Notes within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2011, 02:46 AM   #193
Rookie

OVR: 0
i wish they would put the helmet jay culter wear.. NOT the one with the extra bar(robot 2)
Old 07-11-2011, 03:30 AM   #194
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: NCAA Football 12 Blog - Dynasty Roster Editing In, Launch Day Title Update Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by password23
i wish they would put the helmet jay culter wear.. NOT the one with the extra bar(robot 2)
He's in the NFL, why does it matter?
Old 07-11-2011, 04:07 PM   #195
Rookie

things ncaa 12 is missing so the game can be perfect

chain gang,coaches on sideline(while playing the gameplay), few equipments(cleats,helmets,socks, etc),more celebrations,new annoucers,better qb throwing animations, other than that ncaa 12 is going to be fun,amazing,and great
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2011, 04:09 PM   #196
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by watsonsmoove
things ncaa 12 is missing so the game can be perfect

chain gang,coaches on sideline(while playing the gameplay), few equipments(cleats,helmets,socks, etc),more celebrations,new annoucers,better qb throwing animations, other than that ncaa 12 is going to be fun,amazing,and great
add few equipments
Old 07-11-2011, 04:34 PM   #197
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: NCAA Football 12 Blog - Dynasty Roster Editing In, Launch Day Title Update Notes

So height and weight really can't be edited with this addition in Dynasty?

I'm not so much disappointed about the height part as I am the weight part. I was hoping to get rid of those 215 lb DEs.

Old 07-11-2011, 04:52 PM   #198
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNGold
So height and weight really can't be edited with this addition in Dynasty?

I'm not so much disappointed about the height part as I am the weight part. I was hoping to get rid of those 215 lb DEs.
That was the main reason I wanted in-dynasty editor for. It would be disappointed if true.
Old 07-11-2011, 04:58 PM   #199
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
It's true. You cannot adjust height or weight. I just tried. Can't change class or position either.

You can edit name, number, equipments and all ratings.

I need to see if there is a way to adjust incoming recruits. I didn't see that answered, if so, what's the verdict?
Old 07-11-2011, 05:04 PM   #200
Banned

OVR: 17

Its like they know exactly what to do to push our buttons.. why would they not include height/weight? what reason is there not to include it?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »