Home

NASCAR The Game 2011 DLC 160 MS Points For 360, Free For PS3 - Trailer Included

This is a discussion on NASCAR The Game 2011 DLC 160 MS Points For 360, Free For PS3 - Trailer Included within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2011, 08:20 PM   #25
MVP

bigdoc85's Arena

OVR: 22
NASCAR -- just grant the license to CodeMasters and let's be done. I'm guessing that there has been enough happen here to justify NASCAR terminating the current license. And what I also can't stand is Dave out there blaming the delays on the patch on the PSN hack and trying to spin this. Just stop tweeting already and get the patch out. I'm so close to listing this on ebay and just buy F1 2011 in the fall.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2011, 01:02 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0
I don't see it in Xbox 360 marketplace why is it not showing Nascar in the downloadable content could some1 give me a good explanation why its not showing in the DLC I looked in N and theres no Nascar why is this happening?
Old 07-20-2011, 01:20 AM   #27
World Series Champions!!

Cubfan's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NASCAR The Game 2011 DLC 160 MS Points For 360, Free For PS3 - Trailer Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveAllDaWay
I don't see it in Xbox 360 marketplace why is it not showing Nascar in the downloadable content could some1 give me a good explanation why its not showing in the DLC I looked in N and theres no Nascar why is this happening?
DLC isn't out yet.

Update from dave on twitter:
18 Jul FavoriteRetweetReply
»

davet_etx Dave Thompson by Ice_etx

Believed we could give DLC for free. MS says you must have paid DLC before free,sorry our mistake! Talked with MS to get it free but no luck

Sucks it can't be free that is microsofts fault not Eut. DLC is only $2. Im sure we have all paided far more for DLC that sucked.
NBA: Chicago Bulls
NCAA: Iowa Hawkeyes
Old 07-20-2011, 05:04 AM   #28
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NASCAR The Game 2011 DLC 160 MS Points For 360, Free For PS3 - Trailer Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubfan
DLC isn't out yet.

Update from dave on twitter:
18 Jul FavoriteRetweetReply
»

davet_etx Dave Thompson by Ice_etx

Believed we could give DLC for free. MS says you must have paid DLC before free,sorry our mistake! Talked with MS to get it free but no luck

Sucks it can't be free that is microsofts fault not Eut. DLC is only $2. Im sure we have all paided far more for DLC that sucked.
We've all paid far more for DLC's that sucked.But guess what:The main game was playable.
Months ago I posted my thoughts about the delay of the patch.I'm 100% sure that they can't fix the bugs and that's why they're not releasing the patch.They'll finally release a broken patch and handle the license to another company.
Old 07-20-2011, 11:31 AM   #29
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearwhatnow
We've all paid far more for DLC's that sucked.But guess what:The main game was playable.
Months ago I posted my thoughts about the delay of the patch.I'm 100% sure that they can't fix the bugs and that's why they're not releasing the patch.They'll finally release a broken patch and handle the license to another company.
They have too much wrapped up into Nascar. My opinion it is better that Nascar continues with Eutechnyx since they have built the foundation. There are a lot of things right about the game but it just was not complete. Time wasn't exactly on their side nor did they have the extensive resources like other prior companies to get this done in a timely manner. I just don't feel like I can deal with another start over from scratch Nascar game. Codemasters would have been the perfect ones in the first place but it is what it is.
Old 07-20-2011, 02:04 PM   #30
Banned

OVR: 24

I'm a huge Nascar fan, but reading thru all these threads, makes me think one thing:

Spoiler
Old 07-20-2011, 02:59 PM   #31
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Any news on the patch yet?? (haven't played this game in weeks...but i'd like to. just can't right now). thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2011, 03:09 PM   #32
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Any news on the patch yet?? (haven't played this game in weeks...but i'd like to. just can't right now). thanks!
No news as the 360 patch is with Microsoft and the PS3 patch just got submitted to Activision on the 14th.

Probably will be the first week of August to see the 360 patch and dlc and about another two weeks after that for the PS3.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »