Home

Madden NFL 12 Brings Tecmo Bowl Control System with Video (Wii)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Brings Tecmo Bowl Control System with Video (Wii) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2011, 03:18 PM   #9
Banned

Profit89's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Madden NFL 12 Brings Tecmo Bowl Control System with Video (Wii)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boodahisthe1
Madden is a strategic game..this wii version, in my opinion, would be for kids 12 & under..i could prolly play super tecmo bowl for 5 mins then the graphics would get on my nerves and i would put madden in immediately..i play games for graphics & gameplay..if i didnt care about graphics i would have kept my ps2 and xbox..thats why the wii is comin out with a new system..they care about graphics..these simple controls are for people that dont know how to play madden..if u come to my house and ask for the madden manual, we might as well put another game in cuz ur gonna get murked..
Respectfully disagree. For many gamers, it's all about gameplay.

I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a fan of American Football per se. The game is slow and boring in my opinion. And I can't get past a 3 hour game that has 5 minutes of total action. Just can't watch it, I'm sorry.

When it comes to video games, however, i enjoy playing them. Have been playing since the Tecmo Super Bowl days (1991). I still play that game. It's wonderful. And there are a ton of people that still play, and it's rosters are updated regularly. Madden still can't top it imo.

Going to pick up the Wii version. Looking forward to it.
Old 07-27-2011, 08:59 AM   #10
Rookie

boodahisthe1's Arena

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profit89
Respectfully disagree. For many gamers, it's all about gameplay.

I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a fan of American Football per se. The game is slow and boring in my opinion. And I can't get past a 3 hour game that has 5 minutes of total action. Just can't watch it, I'm sorry.

When it comes to video games, however, i enjoy playing them. Have been playing since the Tecmo Super Bowl days (1991). I still play that game. It's wonderful. And there are a ton of people that still play, and it's rosters are updated regularly. Madden still can't top it imo.

Going to pick up the Wii version. Looking forward to it.
i did not know u werent from america..football is our most famous sport in this country..i love it..from the age of 6 to 19, football was my life..now im just a devoted fan..i cant even argue/disagree anymore with you..you said "the game is slow and boring"..smh..i cant even tell you how upset i am at that statement, but bcuz i am a gangster & a gentlemen, i will not get into a back & forth thing about it on the internet..I do respect your opinion and hope one day u will love nfl/ncaa football as much as we do here....PEACE
Old 07-27-2011, 09:08 AM   #11
Rookie

TomZeWolf's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
i did not know u werent from america..football is our most famous sport in this country..i love it..from the age of 6 to 19, football was my life..now im just a devoted fan..i cant even argue/disagree anymore with you..you said "the game is slow and boring"..smh..i cant even tell you how upset i am at that statement, but bcuz i am a gangster & a gentlemen, i will not get into a back & forth thing about it on the internet..I do respect your opinion and hope one day u will love nfl/ncaa football as much as we do here....PEACE
That right there is sig quote worthy

Wii Madden is fun, but compared to 360/PS3 version it just doesn't hold the same playability factor. Tecmo Bowl controls should be good though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2011, 07:59 AM   #12
Banned

Profit89's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
I was born and raised in New York lol

Thank you for allowing me my opinion. I appreciate that. I respect whatever sport you want to follow. It's just that I started to enjoy International sports more as I got older. As I started to travel, simply lost interest in sports that are only popular in our country. I like sports that are inclusive of all different nations.
Old 07-28-2011, 01:11 PM   #13
Rookie

MiNiDiTkA's Arena

OVR: 3

Another preview with video - http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/impressions/27255

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »