Home

Madden NFL 12 Screenshot - Nnamdi Asomugha

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Screenshot - Nnamdi Asomugha within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2011, 11:11 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stick skills
Either You are an idiot or you don't watch football almost Every NFL team is interesting. Especially the eagles. E-A-G-L-E-S!!!
your mom's an idiot, but I didn't say anything. notice how you said, "almost" every team which means you are basically agreeing you fool. Also, i mentioned the Eagles are getting interesting. NOW WHO"S STUPID, ME OR YOU?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2011, 11:17 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbreezex
your mom's an idiot, but I didn't say anything. notice how you said, "almost" every team which means you are basically agreeing you fool. Also, i mentioned the Eagles are getting interesting. NOW WHO"S STUPID, ME OR YOU?
Three years ago the talk of the nfl was of how competitive the NFc east was . I hate the dumb ****s who get on blogs and talk out of their ***. when I say almost im talking about maybe the cleavland browns but even they are entertaining from time to time . you obviously just play madden and dont watch the nfl. The nfl is the biggest sport in america for more than just the 16 teams in the AFC all 32 teams make the nfl what it is today. Im done arguing
Old 07-29-2011, 11:18 PM   #27
Rookie

DUDERMAN's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 12 Screenshot - Nnamdi Asomugha

He looks good in green. Wonder what he gives to Joselio for #21.

Also, as much as I would love it, I doubt Asante is an Eagle by the start of the season.
Old 07-29-2011, 11:25 PM   #28
Pro

SuperNoVa27's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Same for the AFC....

QB; Peyton manning , Brady, Rivers....

RB; Chris Johnson, Jamaal Charles, Jones Drew,

WR; Andre Johnson, Chad Johnson, Brandon Marshall, Brandon Lloyd

TE Gates, D clark, dustin keller

LB- Ray Lewis, Harrison

SS Eric berry, Troy

Im not even done with half the list. The NFC games are just boring to me, deal with it. YOU dont know what you're talking about.

You are ignorant and arrogant, The NFC has

The Super Bowl Champs

The Fastest Team in the NFL

America's Team

The Best Running Back

Arguably the fastest Wide Receiver

The best division in football

The list goes on and on man
Old 07-29-2011, 11:44 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 2
Im happy he is an Eagle, Because them anfd Titans are my team {wish titans did more in Free Agency}. Can't wait to the season starts. Can't wait to play as them in Madden 12 and Titans. Only thing that sucks is Eagles are already being predicted to be the most used team in Madden 12, now with N. Asomugha they will be. Just a bunch of bandwagon fans who will give the real fans and playeers bad reps just for using them in an online gm. Before anyone question me as a real fan ive been a fan of the eagles when it was just Mcnabb throwing to the likes of Todd Pinkston, Freddie Mitchell, James Thrash and LJ Smith, and the only offense we had was Brian Westbrook. Oh well this year should be interesting...Can't Wait! (Bart Scott voice] lol
Old 07-30-2011, 02:59 AM   #30
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

OVR: 65

Well it could be worse. Nnamdi could have signed with the j-e-t-s.
Old 07-30-2011, 04:16 AM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanEagleMemDet
Im happy he is an Eagle, Because them anfd Titans are my team {wish titans did more in Free Agency}. Can't wait to the season starts. Can't wait to play as them in Madden 12 and Titans. Only thing that sucks is Eagles are already being predicted to be the most used team in Madden 12, now with N. Asomugha they will be. Just a bunch of bandwagon fans who will give the real fans and playeers bad reps just for using them in an online gm. Before anyone question me as a real fan ive been a fan of the eagles when it was just Mcnabb throwing to the likes of Todd Pinkston, Freddie Mitchell, James Thrash and LJ Smith, and the only offense we had was Brian Westbrook. Oh well this year should be interesting...Can't Wait! (Bart Scott voice] lol
Im happy he is an Eagle, because them and Titans are my team {wish titans did more in Free Agency}. Can't wait to the season starts, and looking forward to playing with both my teams in Madden 12. Only thing that sucks is Eagles are already being predicted to be the most used team in Madden 12, now with N. Asomugha they will be. Just a bunch of bandwagon fans who will give the real fans and players bad reps just for using them in an online gm. Before anyone question me as a real fan ive been a fan of the eagles when it was just Mcnabb throwing to the likes of Todd Pinkston, Freddie Mitchell, James Thrash and LJ Smith, and the only offense we had was Brian Westbrook. Oh well this year should be interesting...Can't Wait! (Bart Scott voice] lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2011, 05:07 AM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Oh man did I forget my man Revis, Brandon Flowers , Champ Bailey, Cortland finnegan, like come on its endless. When have you seen a fist fight in the NFC? Our rivalries are more beefed up and you know it.
ok what about the cowboys and the redskins (biggest rivalry in sports) or the packers and the vikings. and who gives a crap about corners, they don't make a game exciting. And even if they did only revis and flowers are good. bailey is getting old and finnegans a b*tch. NFC has nnamdi, ashante, rogers-cromartie, woodson etc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »