Home

NBA 2K12 - All 15 Legends Announced

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 - All 15 Legends Announced within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2011, 06:23 PM   #129
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61
Re: NBA 2K12 - All 15 Legends Announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
DAMN! haha good one on you Da_Czar i'm glad you were able to pitch this...
I am ALWAYS fighting for us man. I also shopped Chambers as a legend they said all people remember about him is he dunks from the 3 point line(lakers vs celtics). LOL
Old 08-18-2011, 06:23 PM   #130
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: NBA 2K12 -- All 15 Legends Announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
I don't believe it was locked out in the game I played Goffs. I played 12 minute qtrs. Not sure if they changed that but I can't see why they would fam.
yessur! thank you very much!
Old 08-18-2011, 06:26 PM   #131
Rookie

OVR: 2
Icon14 Re: NBA 2K12: Legends Announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeBronistheKing
This is all just glorious even another Jordan Bulls team the 88 -89 Bulls hoping they do a different player model for Jordan for this team he should have a little hair not all the way bald yet. Also so excited about playing with Alonzo, Larry Johnson, Penny and Shaq, Russel, Wilt, Pistol Pete, Oscar Robertson, David Robinson, Kareem, Bird, Magic, Isiah, The Logo Jerry Mr Clutch West, Nique, Stockton and Malone, this is amazing. just wow.
I feel you bra... I cant wait to play with all the teams added like wilt or kareem even jerry west!!! It would be nice if they had sir charles, reggie vs the knicks and spike lee lol, and A.I. was my favorite player growing up but I'm definitely satisfied with what they did. I love classic teams and all sports games should do this. Maybe more teams will be DLC? Who knows but I dont care cause I finally get to get some payback with my 95 magic against the rockets!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2011, 06:28 PM   #132
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
I am ALWAYS fighting for us man. I also shopped Chambers as a legend they said all people remember about him is he dunks from the 3 point line(lakers vs celtics). LOL
If the guy can dunk from the 3 point line thats an automatic legend right there...oh 2k and there shortsightedness...smh
Old 08-18-2011, 07:05 PM   #133
Rookie

OVR: 0

that really was the best way to go over that stupid lockout .. damn good job 2k !!

... again
Old 08-18-2011, 07:10 PM   #134
Rookie

OVR: 0
hmmm.. i think 01-02 lakers might still be in the game.. the 01-02 kings well be in..what would be the point of 01-02 kings with no other team in their timeline..?

01-02 lakers must be in!!!
Old 08-18-2011, 07:11 PM   #135
MVP

OVR: 10

Ha ha! Picturing that Chambers dunk (both the pixelated version and real one) in my mind right now. Did you know Chambers turned to Mark Jackson who was lying on the floor after that dunk and said, "hands down, man down!" That's where that line originated...just kidding, made that up. But no doubt, an illustration of Chambers and Mark Jackson should be next to "posterized" in the dictionary!

I'm disappointed they don't have the Sonic squad with Chambers, Ellis, and the X-Man; I had my hopes a bit high that they'd be included. Three 20ppg scorers on that team, and 2 top 50 scorers all-time. Oh well, perhaps I can still create them if they have the old school Sonic jerseys...same goes for '00 Pacers squad, '93 Suns, and a couple others I was hoping for.

Still a great list 2K!!! Kudos! Especially for nearly, if not, full benches!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2011, 07:12 PM   #136
Rookie

mreyes930's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by williskb24
hmmm.. i think 01-02 lakers might still be in the game.. the 01-02 kings well be in..what would be the point of 01-02 kings with no other team in their timeline..?

01-02 lakers must be in!!!
That's what I'm saying, there has to be some more teams. Hopefully tomorrow's Insight will shed some light on possible DLC teams.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »