Home

NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 - Waiting on Approval From Microsoft and Sony

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 - Waiting on Approval From Microsoft and Sony within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2011, 04:06 PM   #65
MVP

Amoo316's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 - Waiting on Approval From Microsoft and Sony

Gee, as soon as Madden releases NCAA team "finally" finishes the patch. Color me surprised.
NBA: Heat
NCAA: Florida & Miss State
NFL: Whichever team currently has the most of my favorite college players
NHL: Caps
Tennis: The Joker & Sloane Stevens
WWE: Dean Ambrose
Misc: Anybody wearing a Team USA jersey
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2011, 04:18 PM   #66
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61
HIGHLY, HIGHLY disappointed. I was hoping it was already submitted.

The season starts Thursday. I know Sony's gonna take weeks to finally put the thing out.
Old 08-29-2011, 04:45 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 - Waiting on Approval From Microsoft and Sony

It is really suprizing that ea would allow so many customers to become disenfranchized with a product for so long, it is a really poor business practice. If they want more money and hold back(the patch) so we buy madden, that may happen incrementally, but the negative word of mouth kills companies and their products far more than anything else. Dont they realize that we love football and the better the product, the more we buy, and even better, the more we sell for them via word of mouth? It truly baffles me because its a goldmine if they simply use sound business strategies.
Old 08-29-2011, 04:49 PM   #68
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdoggg23
It is really suprizing that ea would allow so many customers to become disenfranchized with a product for so long, it is a really poor business practice. If they want more money and hold back(the patch) so we buy madden, that may happen incrementally, but the negative word of mouth kills companies and their products far more than anything else. Dont they realize that we love football and the better the product, the more we buy, and even better, the more we sell for them via word of mouth? It truly baffles me because its a goldmine if they simply use sound business strategies.
Im sure thats exactly how they planned it.

"lets wait to patch this until madden drops otherwise we wont be able to sell madden...."

Brilliant.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 08-29-2011, 04:51 PM   #69
All Star

BGarrett7's Arena

OVR: 16

Love the ridiculous conspiracy theories...
Old 08-29-2011, 05:00 PM   #70
MVP

sarlndr's Arena

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by der juicen
Can't wait to read this in a couple of hours. There will be plenty of complaints thrown against the devs for being too slow on fixing a patch. You know, because they naysayers and such can program so much better and all. Plenty of complaints, I can hear them and myself laughing at them.
Is this all you do? SMH

On topic: Finally! Lets hope for the best.
Old 08-29-2011, 05:04 PM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 2

If its not tomorrow, it will probably be next Tuesday or Wednesday. Tomorrow is when Madden drops, and it would be nice to have fully functioning, correctly transferring draft classes in time for Madden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2011, 05:06 PM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 2

So basically, this game was released 2 months earlier than it should have been.

Hooray for paying $60 to participate in a Beta! What a wonderful time to be a video game consumer.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »