Home

NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 Available Now For 360, Post Impressions Here

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 Available Now For 360, Post Impressions Here within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2011, 11:08 AM   #177
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 Available Now For 360, Post Impressions Here

OMG everyone needs to calm down. I have probably been one of the most critical people regarding this game and some guys on here are blowing things out of proportion just a tad bit.

- Some, not all playbooks are jacked (only ones that were glitched before the patch, had been glitched before the patch or had one of the plays that created the glitch pre patch) all other CPBs work fine.

-New playbooks work great.

-For the roster issue, just make sure that the roster is on your hard drive before you d/l the patch and then all the rosters are taken care of. (Atleast in my case all of my rosters are good)

-Dewiel has stated that they are working on the server side fix for ODs right now. I would not doubt that they get that out today after this debacle.

-No huddle glitch really sucks (it seems to only be shotgun that is jacked) maybe they can fix this with the tuner update? Dunno... but if this is permanent than I am probably done with the game. I am able to no huddle from SG to I-form and back to SG but only the top formation SG, if you do a Right Stick audible from the top form SG that puts you back in the original formation.

Last edited by chia51; 09-09-2011 at 11:10 AM.
Old 09-09-2011, 11:09 AM   #178
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: ***NCAA 2012 Title Update #2 available NOW for 360***

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGKing
1. Download rosters from locker.

2. Delete patch.

3. Go into game without dloading the patch.

4. Save previously dloaded rosters as a new file with a new name.

5. Exit and quit game.

6. Dload patch and the roster tendencies will now work

Ok maybe I'm missing something but how do I download the rosters without having to download the patch?

I cannot even sign into the game unless i download the patch! Is there some other way to retrieve rosters besides going through the game

I also need to know who's rosters I should download because I have no idea who's rosters were edited as response to the tendencies being messed up in the first place.
Old 09-09-2011, 11:09 AM   #179
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 Available Now For 360, Post Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagopax
White jerseys still stay clean, minus a few (very few) random scuffs. Seems untouched.

Also I wonder if the PS3 got the same patch we did, the PS3 impressions damn near made me want to change my tune and start going after EA, but after playing with it and seeing impressions here, there are some negative ones, but it seems a lot more optimistic here.

And the OD problems are an EA server issue, as shown by their 'tweet' saying they fixed it, this patch wasn't going to solve the problem, EA needs to fix their tin cans and fishing line server for it to accept your information.
PS3 has the same gameplay tweaks as 360. I don't know why PS3 users went all Chicken Little last night. My only gripe is No Huddle and it's a huge issue for me. The game plays smoother and it also seems to play a tad slower IMO.

Can't wait for SECElites's new slider set.
Old 09-09-2011, 11:14 AM   #180
MVP

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewiel
Interesting. I will pass those details on to the team. Thanks.
I might be asking for too much in our current situation, but the white jerseys don't get dirty much. Dark jerseys are fine.
Old 09-09-2011, 11:15 AM   #181
Banned

OVR: 32

Field goal logic is not fixed on heisman. CPU just tried kicking a FG from mid-field
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2011, 11:17 AM   #182
Rookie

xGruvdogx's Arena

OVR: 0

Does anyone know how to put onsides KR back into playbooks? I deleted old playbooks and started over but all I have is KR not KR middle or onsides KR.
Old 09-09-2011, 11:17 AM   #183
MVP

Wavebird99's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: ***NCAA 2012 Title Update #2 available NOW for 360***

where do you check player tendencies, not in dynasty mode?
Old 09-09-2011, 11:20 AM   #184
Banned

Old School SD Fan's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmehustle
I really dont understand the criteria in this game for a scrambling qb or balanced etc. Matt Barkeley from USC is a scrambler and Denard Robinson from Michigan is balanced. Even tho Matt has a 73 speed with great throwing power and accuracy and Denard has 93 speed and good arm strength and below average acc.

The patch would have corrected any rosters on your HD, you must be looking at a roster in dynasty after season 1's offseason. Is that the case?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »