Home

NBA 2K12 Player Ratings Revealed, Including All Free Agents

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Player Ratings Revealed, Including All Free Agents within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2011, 02:27 PM   #193
Pro

OVR: 9
I love wall but I don't think he should be an 82 if Dirk is an 85

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-27-2011, 02:27 PM   #194
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K12 Player Ratings Revealed (Most of Them)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronyell

NOT TRYING TO BE A JERK OR ANYTHING BUT DO YOU GUYS EVEN READ THROUGH THREDS OR PRIOR POSTES BEFORE POSTING?!
Is that post you quoted a joke? Rose is one of the worst defenders in the league, has Steve Francis like BBIQ and has Gilbert-bad shot selection. The only thing he's good at is being really really fast. 2K continuously rates players on perception instead of actual ability. I mean Hedo Turkoglu should be a 45 but for some reason he's in the 70s.
Old 09-27-2011, 02:33 PM   #195
Rookie

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSceptile
I'm sorry dude I'm doing my best to restrain myself but you're so facetious it's ridiculous. You do realize career 2% doesn't break it down by the shot types? i.e. layups, dunks, 10-15 feet, 16-23 feet? I love Jordan as much as the next guy but this is the definition of blind worship.
After 95'. Jordan shot nothing but midrange? I got nothing against Dirk either love Dirk.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2011, 02:34 PM   #196
Rookie

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poochie D
So you going to tell me Rose isn't the biggest choker since Vince Carter?
yea thats exactly what im going to tell you. Hes not freakin mr clutch, but hes not going to be in the negatives in terms of clutch ratings as you so elegantly put it. Do your self a favor and just youtube rose clutch plays, theres a bunch of them. And not all on the offensive end either.
Old 09-27-2011, 02:34 PM   #197
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BezO
Check out these stats.

Another reason I feel LeBron made a bad decision. He's obviously the type to defer when there's someone to defer to. And there's something to be said about a super star joining another superstar, both at the height of their careers. But when he's the clear leader on a team, he's as good as any in clutch situations. No one has hit more game winners in recent times. And he's hit more, at a better clip than Dirk. (I remember when folks were questioning Dirk's clutch abilities not too long ago)

LeBron is a ridiculous athlete. Maybe the best the NBA has ever seen. I believe that until he wins several rings, we will all expect more from him. And he may even have to do it without a Wade on his team to get full respect from some. And if he doesn't win 5-6, some will still be saying, "See? Told you he was no Jordan/Kobe".

Bron should've just come to the Knicks.

If I had a quarter for every time I heard a fan of a team other than Miami say "Bron should've just come to [insert team here]" after going on a rant about why LeBron's decision was bad, I'd live next door to LeBron.
Old 09-27-2011, 02:34 PM   #198
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poochie D
Is that post you quoted a joke? Rose is one of the worst defenders in the league, has Steve Francis like BBIQ and has Gilbert-bad shot selection. The only thing he's good at is being really really fast. 2K continuously rates players on perception instead of actual ability. I mean Hedo Turkoglu should be a 45 but for some reason he's in the 70s.
THIS?!?!?!

did you even the rest of that post before you totally carved out a peice & then absurdly made a point that is addressed in the rest of the post that you omitted?!?!?!

and... the ONLY thing Rose is good at is being fast?!?! LMFAO!!!!

Turky should drop but a 45... ROTFL...even if he was rated a 45, i wouldnt trip as ling as he played like Tukoglo "in-game"

OS should really start screening posts that take up their bandwith... SMH
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 09-27-2011, 02:37 PM   #199
Rookie

OVR: 7

Hey.. to Vince's credit.. he's one of the most clutch jumpshooters in recent memory.. he has A LOT of gamewinners/game tying shots in the past decade.. more so than many top players that are perceived superior to him today all around.. there is no denying that Vince is extremely clutch. Just because he clanked that one shot vs Philly in the playoffs for the Raps doesn't mean he isn't a clutch player..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1sQxpGhMTE

Last edited by HeavenlyTouch; 09-27-2011 at 02:41 PM.
Old 09-27-2011, 02:38 PM   #200
Rookie

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthBeach
If I had a quarter for every time I heard a fan of a team other than Miami say "Bron should've just come to [insert team here]" after going on a rant about why LeBron's decision was bad, I'd live next door to LeBron.
lol, maybe you could take some of those quarters and give it to lebron while your living next door to him, cuz u know lebron, he never seems to have that 4th quarter

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »