Home

NCAA Football 12 Title Update #3 Available Now For PS3, No Huddle Fixed

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Title Update #3 Available Now For PS3, No Huddle Fixed within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2011, 07:52 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 12 Title Update #3 Available Now For PS3, No Huddle Fixed

Lets focus on Online Dynasty here the "gold feature of this game really". I have played dozens of ranked games and never once did i lose conection or freeze ONCE but im in yr 2 of my online 12 team dynasty and out of the 7 user games i have played 5 of them have been unplayable due to frezzing, whats the deal here??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2011, 11:32 AM   #42
MVP

PaperBoyx703's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelguy4736
Ok, so I don't know if it was the second or third patch that affected this, but when I was recreating my playbook last night the option to use the Wildcat formation is no longer there. Also, it says I have the I-Form Tight formation in my playbook when I play a game but when I go to edit the plays its no where to be found and its no where to be found if I want to delete that formation. This is somewhat irritating.
It is a bug/glitch, for the past few years, but all you got to do is go to super sim and sim one play and they will be back until they become fatigued again and then you have to do it again. Usually happens in the second half so you should't have to do it more than three times.
YouTube: TBD
Old 10-09-2011, 12:07 PM   #43
Pro

OVR: 7

Its a shame that they don't take a little time to fix the 3/4 under defense. It has some great plays. However, if you run the formation online against someone almost always at some point in the game its going to give you The connection to your opponent has been lost. Got to enjoy this defense while the no huddle was broke. Now that its back to cheese madness online if you are in this defense and someone calls no huddle its almost always a disconnection. I'm just gonna have to scrap it for this year.
Old 10-10-2011, 10:10 AM   #44
Rookie

Bigten2011's Arena

OVR: 1
Wow guys, they said they were only fixing the no huddle. What are you expecting more than that to be fixed in this update
Old 10-11-2011, 11:40 AM   #45
Rookie

please fix the wildcat option defense, defenders will either run with wr's if in man and will wave "hi and bye" to the runner if in zone. really frustrating playing online
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2011, 11:43 PM   #46
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Not sure if this has anything to do with Patch 3, honestly I have not been active on the boards at all the last 7 weeks or so, but, I have had a couple freezes lately and I usually never get freezes with these games.

I notice it seems to be connected to the game tracks loading. Every time a game track pops up the game stalls for 2 seconds before going again, and the couple times it has frozen have been around the times game tracks tend to pop up.

I just played a user game in an OD and there were no GTs thankfully and the game was very smooth, but the two user games before both froze right when a GT tends to load

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 10-19-2011, 02:30 PM   #47
Rookie

Stupid question but how and where do i download this patch from
Old 10-20-2011, 08:13 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 1

i was in the middle of my 2nd season of my dynasty when patch 3 came out, and didn't want to risk a new bug affecting my season. I just finished the year and am thinking about downloading patch 3.
just wondering if this patch caused any new bugs. doesn't matter if they are major or minor, just want a heads up for any changes before i start my next season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »