Home

Madden NFL 12 Title Update #2 Details

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Title Update #2 Details within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2011, 02:40 PM   #177
MVP

bh446066's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Madden NFL 12 Title Update #2 Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by legenddt
Noob question here but how do you install the patch? Is there somewhere specific you have to go to download?
Nope, it will prompt you automatically when you boot the game up if you're connected online.

MLB 21 The Show
College Hoops 2K8
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
NHL 19
NCAA Football 14/11
NBA 2K16
Madden 20
Old 10-10-2011, 02:40 PM   #178
Rookie

unBEARable's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by legenddt
Noob question here but how do you install the patch? Is there somewhere specific you have to go to download?
you'll be prompted to download it when you boot up madden.

obviously, no prompt, no patch.
Old 10-10-2011, 03:06 PM   #179
Pro

Qdiddy's Arena

OVR: 3
When is this due out?
Syracuse Orange

XB1 GT: H8ter Nation79
Old 10-10-2011, 03:45 PM   #180
Rookie

legenddt's Arena

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qdiddy
When is this due out?
Id like to know as well, I appologize if the answer has already been stated
Old 10-10-2011, 03:51 PM   #181
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden 12 Patch Details Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants4Natic
I personally do not play more then one season of Madden

I play every game on the NFL schedule and follow real life injuries

After playing all games of the 2011-2012 NFL season, that leaves me no time to start a second season which I would not anyway since I would be close to the new Madden by then
You keep current with the real winnng teams too? Duplicate the playoffs?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2011, 05:57 PM   #182
Rookie

89OneHanded's Arena

OVR: 1

I'm glad they fixed the rain issue, and I'm glad they fixed the quarters safeties read/reacting to the run. I'm especially glad I can edit players without losing all of their roles. However, I really wish they would have fixed the AI decision making, not just on cut days, but throughout the entire offline franchise. It is extremely frustrating controlling all 32 teams. It's also frustrating they spent half the patch on Madden Ultimate Team... is that like a trading card game? Wait, better question. Who cares? Get that garbage off of the game and use the memory you free up to fix the idiotic AI. Fix deep ball defender reactions, finesse pass rushing, CPU play calling, CPU roster management. Fix the UDFA cut day problem. Fix the imported draft class problem. Stop wasting your time (and our time) on card games and FIX THE ACTUAL FOOTBALL GAME. kthx.
Old 10-10-2011, 06:05 PM   #183
Rookie

yevinorion's Arena

OVR: 1
If this really does fix the freezes I get sometimes when loading back into the Franchise/Superstar menu after a game, then it will be worth it for that alone. Happy with those couple Franchise fixes as that's the main mode I play, but my main thing is those damn freezes. Sucks to lose a whole game of progress.
Old 10-10-2011, 06:13 PM   #184
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Sheesh.

Seriously.

If the passing stats....I am talking about TD's, yards, INT's look solid (and they do IMO) who cares about this? really...what difference in the grand scheme of things does this make?

It is a video game with human influence on the perfromance of virtual players.

I don't understand this with football games.

Baseball......totally a different animal. Stats drive baseball. It is what baseball is all about.

Football is about winning and no one cares how you win.....just win baby (RIP AL).

Baseball stats are directly corrleated to wins and losses and who the playoff teams are in the end for the most part. Same with Basketball. But Football? Man I can't tell how many times stat's never tell the story of the game.

I guess my point is....if this stat "completion %" is ruining what I feel is a great and fun game of console football. That sucks for you.

But if this is the most important thing to you.....hey it is what it is. Meantime the game is a blast to play.

I am very happy this patch is not making wholesale changes to gameplay which by all accounts for me personally has been steller for a Madden game.
you are right in that we enjoy the game in different ways. I love the game of football and the fun in madden for me is to create or sim what could realistically happen in the future. Completion % is an important aspect of QB ratings, it affects this stat as well. Qb's, even the mediocre ones complete over 60% of their passes. Only a select few QB's even make it below 60%. its not realistic to me and therefore sucks a large portion out of the enjoyment of the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »