Home

NBA 2K12 Patch Available Now For 360, Soon For PS3 (Post Your Online Issues Here)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Patch Available Now For 360, Soon For PS3 (Post Your Online Issues Here) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2011, 05:49 PM   #145
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: NBA 2K12 Patch Available Now For 360, Soon For PS3 (Post Your Online Issues Here)

I noticed after the patch that when online, when a cheesy opponent tries to force 8-sec violations on you, more often than not they get called for a blocking foul. This is good.

Just a reminder to the devs if they're reading this, that after the patch "looking for opponent" when trying to find a game online takes literally 5-10 minutes to find a match on Xbox.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2011, 06:23 PM   #146
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K12 Patch Available Now For 360, Soon For PS3 (Post Your Online Issues Here)

100% cosign this happens after every gm i win online. Network error when i run my plays when its saved.. Sad really..

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketballfreak24
havent seen a network error yet from changing the loading screen options. i did get one though. when i changed my plays during an online quick match. i finished the game with no problems and when i tried to play another game, my plays were still there. i said to myself "wow they actually saved from one game to the next." so right after tipoff for the second game, as soon as i call one of the plays i had changed the previous game, BOOM. network error. the dream was over.
Old 10-16-2011, 06:27 PM   #147
Rookie

OVR: 1

The patch has ruined the offline games sorry folks but is the truth....
Lag,frame go down and when you save a match(association)and you reprise voila! block of game and many other problem......
I have delete the patch and puff!!:the game offline returned OK.......

Pro patch(maybe)average match online
Contro the game offline is unplayable.........

PsSorry for my english(i know i'm repetitive).......
Old 10-16-2011, 07:35 PM   #148
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Harrison
The patch has ruined the offline games sorry folks but is the truth....
Lag,frame go down and when you save a match(association)and you reprise voila! block of game and many other problem......
I have delete the patch and puff!!:the game offline returned OK.......

Pro patch(maybe)average match online
Contro the game offline is unplayable.........

PsSorry for my english(i know i'm repetitive).......
i cant comment to much on association because i dont play it but i can say that even regular quick games suffer from the same framerate and lag issues offline to where the game offline is/was unplayable i had to clear my system cache and start from scratch
Old 10-16-2011, 08:20 PM   #149
Plata o Plomo

iLLosophy's Arena

OVR: 26

i can play quick games just fine. almost every association game i've played since the patch has resulted in a network error.
Old 10-16-2011, 09:21 PM   #150
Rookie

OVR: 17
Online has been pretty much lag free from what I've been playing so far. Input lag has always been the biggest issue and it seems like that's been corrected, at least sometimes.
Old 10-16-2011, 09:25 PM   #151
Rookie

OVR: 17
Offline performance has also remained the same for me but a lot of other people seem to be having performance issues post patch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2011, 07:31 AM   #152
Rookie

OVR: 0

seriously how long does it take playstation to release the same patch as xbox did 4 days ago?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »