Home

NCAA Football 12 Title Update #4 Is In The Works

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Title Update #4 Is In The Works within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2011, 02:23 PM   #161
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: NCAA Football 12 Title Update #4 Is In The Works

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelernation28
Now almost 5 months later, I might get to play some football.
How is a little under three and a half months almost five months? The game came out in mid July.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2011, 04:06 PM   #162
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercalnd
How is a little under three and a half months almost five months? The game came out in mid July.
Yeah I guess I didn't do the math, but still...3 1/2 months?
Old 10-21-2011, 04:19 PM   #163
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13

Patch 4 - Tuner 2 wishlist

1. Fix the sliders. QB Acc seems to be reversed (High value for HUM allows the CPU QB to play better and smarter) and I have no doubt in my mind that the HUM Pass Cov slider is reversed (Low value better reaction time, High value lower reaction time)

2. Improve the AI ball carrier logic. Allow for more juking and spinning and use more of the field when running. Also it's strange that balanced backs seem shiftier than speed backs while speed backs behave more like power backs. Fix this please.

3. Improve the AI controlled DL ability to use their special moves

4. Make WRs more aggressive and cut down on the catch animations that don't apply to the situation. This probably can't be addressed now but at least give the option to strafe catch on AA and Heisman.

5. Fix the tendency bug in dynasty.

6. Improve the option game as a whole. Running, blocking and the AI's reading ability. The QB still hesitates for a moment after he keeps the ball as well as the RB in a Wildcat formation if he keeps the ball. This usually kills the play before it starts, especially on AA or Heisman. (Wasn't this supposed to be fixed last patch?)

7. Fix online dynasty transfer error. Surprisingly I know a few guys including myself willing to start one up if this is addressed.

8. Fix the ability to defend the 4 verts and Hail Mary's. Why should guys assigned to zones in the lower part of the field stay their if all of the receivers are headed toward the endzone? Let them join the party.

9. Passing percentages in dynasty are too low for teams across the board. Would be nice to see an adjustment close to real world stats.

10. Jersey degradation for wht jerseys
Old 10-21-2011, 04:28 PM   #164
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown2600

1. Fix the sliders. QB Acc seems to be reversed (High value for HUM allows the CPU QB to play better and smarter) and I have no doubt in my mind that the HUM Pass Cov slider is reversed (Low value better reaction time, High value lower reaction time)

2. Improve the AI ball carrier logic. Allow for more juking and spinning and use more of the field when running. Also it's strange that balanced backs seem shiftier than speed backs while speed backs behave more like power backs. Fix this please.

4. Make WRs more aggressive and cut down on the catch animations that don't apply to the situation. This probably can't be addressed now but at least give the option to strafe catch on AA and Heisman.

6. Improve the option game as a whole. Running, blocking and the AI's reading ability. The QB still hesitates for a moment after he keeps the ball as well as the RB in a Wildcat formation if he keeps the ball. This usually kills the play before it starts, especially on AA or Heisman. (Wasn't this supposed to be fixed last patch?)

7. Fix online dynasty transfer error. Surprisingly I know a few guys including myself willing to start one up if this is addressed.

8. Fix the ability to defend the 4 verts and Hail Mary's. Why should guys assigned to zones in the lower part of the field stay their if all of the receivers are headed toward the endzone? Let them join the party.

9. Passing percentages in dynasty are too low for teams across the board. Would be nice to see an adjustment close to real world stats.

Need more fumbles to make game realistic.

Make all penalty sliders work including having AI players on the human team jump offsides and pass interference.

Have the AI returners try to avoid the tacklers instead of running in a straight line.

Have the AI QB try to make moves in space instead of sliding on scrambles.
Old 10-21-2011, 04:28 PM   #165
Sic 'em Bears!

BaylorBearBryant's Arena

OVR: 10

Crickets, EA... crickets.

Baylor Bears - Texans - Astros - Rockets - Avalanche

Follow me on Twitch: twitch.tv/osovideo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2011, 06:20 PM   #166
Go Cougs!

WazzuRC's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaylorBearBryant
Crickets, EA... crickets.
It'll come out just in time for Bowl Season!
Old 10-21-2011, 06:43 PM   #167
Pro

mWolfe's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown2600

I'll add to that as well

11) A fatigue slider would be nice
12) A injury slider as well
13) the ability to change a teams depth chart in dynasty mode without having to create a coach
14) Edit the teams game plan so we can turn their chew cloak on to force them to us up more of the time clock or have us a acceleratd clock feature that winds the play clock down even if there using no huddle.
Old 10-21-2011, 07:04 PM   #168
Banned

OVR: 0

All I want is an end to leaping linebackers and DBs with eyes in the backs of their heads. Everything else I can live with.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »