Home

NCAA Football 12 Title Update #4 Is In The Works

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Title Update #4 Is In The Works within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2011, 02:06 AM   #169
MVP

jsquigg's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NCAA Football 12 Title Update #4 Is In The Works

What are the odds that EA scraps the effort to release a patch and just put there efforts into the next glitch fest?
Old 10-22-2011, 10:04 AM   #170
Pro

gamemaster-2005's Arena

OVR: 8

Any information on the 4th patch yet?
Old 10-22-2011, 10:48 AM   #171
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsquigg
What are the odds that EA scraps the effort to release a patch and just put there efforts into the next glitch fest?

We are approaching November, my hopes are decreasing rapidly. I wish they would tell us one way or the other. The silence on this issue is ticking me off.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2011, 06:15 PM   #172
Rookie

OVR: 0

I am not sure why EA Sports did not do a massive recall once the freezing issues started being reported. I called EA last week since I got to the end of my offline dynasty and it froze and would not let me get to week 1 off season recruiting. They told me that this was a disk related issue that has been reported by many people who bought the game on day 1. This may also explain the issues with online dynasty issue not allowing advancement although many feel it is server related. So I sent the game back using my warranty and they will send me a new one for free that was part of the later disk releases. This is what happens when a company becomes profit motivated only and takes short cuts on stuff like quality blue-ray disk. Yes, it may cost more but, it would have been worth it for EA to avoid the massive complaints about freezing. I hope this helps and for anyone else impacted I would call EA Sports to get a new disk. Maybe they will announce a mass recall for people who purchased on release day.

I have a PS3
Old 10-22-2011, 06:22 PM   #173
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
Its pretty impossible for this year....but I'll say it anyway. NCAA needs Madden's slider breakdown. If its possible in the code architecture to do it we all would like it.

My biggest issue still is deep passes. They're never thown out far enough and with enough touch. If Tib adjusts that and the usde of backs special moves it would be great.
Old 10-23-2011, 11:56 AM   #174
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
Its pretty impossible for this year....but I'll say it anyway. NCAA needs Madden's slider breakdown. If its possible in the code architecture to do it we all would like it.

My biggest issue still is deep passes. They're never thown out far enough and with enough touch. If Tib adjusts that and the usde of backs special moves it would be great.
Seperating sliders for "reaction speed" and "block shedding" like it is done in Madden is very necessary imo. Especially when trying to tweak stuff like CPU run defense AI
Old 10-23-2011, 03:14 PM   #175
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown2600
Patch 4 - Tuner 2 wishlist

1. Fix the sliders. QB Acc seems to be reversed (High value for HUM allows the CPU QB to play better and smarter) and I have no doubt in my mind that the HUM Pass Cov slider is reversed (Low value better reaction time, High value lower reaction time)

2. Improve the AI ball carrier logic. Allow for more juking and spinning and use more of the field when running. Also it's strange that balanced backs seem shiftier than speed backs while speed backs behave more like power backs. Fix this please.

3. Improve the AI controlled DL ability to use their special moves

4. Make WRs more aggressive and cut down on the catch animations that don't apply to the situation. This probably can't be addressed now but at least give the option to strafe catch on AA and Heisman.

5. Fix the tendency bug in dynasty.

6. Improve the option game as a whole. Running, blocking and the AI's reading ability. The QB still hesitates for a moment after he keeps the ball as well as the RB in a Wildcat formation if he keeps the ball. This usually kills the play before it starts, especially on AA or Heisman. (Wasn't this supposed to be fixed last patch?)

7. Fix online dynasty transfer error. Surprisingly I know a few guys including myself willing to start one up if this is addressed.

8. Fix the ability to defend the 4 verts and Hail Mary's. Why should guys assigned to zones in the lower part of the field stay their if all of the receivers are headed toward the endzone? Let them join the party.

9. Passing percentages in dynasty are too low for teams across the board. Would be nice to see an adjustment close to real world stats.

10. Jersey degradation for wht jerseys
Don't forget to fix option defense logic. It's sooo much fun to see a corner just sit and watch when option is run to his side
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2011, 10:07 PM   #176
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight9299
Don't forget to fix option defense logic. It's sooo much fun to see a corner just sit and watch when option is run to his side
Need to see punts biting, bouncing backwards and doing other things besides bouncing forward 20 yards every time they are not fielded. It reminds me of when I hit a golf shot and it finds the cart path.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »