Home

NHL 12 Patch 1.03 Details, Available Now For PS3, Nov. 1 For 360

This is a discussion on NHL 12 Patch 1.03 Details, Available Now For PS3, Nov. 1 For 360 within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-01-2011, 02:09 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NHL 12 Patch 1.03 Details, Available Now For PS3, Nov. 1 For 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by savoie2006
The gloves are dark blue.. look at the pic in this thread

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/7688264.page

Nah, black helmet and black gloves on my X-Box.

I don't know where/how he has navy blue helmet and gloves, but mine are clearly black (it's as simple as going into player editor and editing any Jets player and you will see the gloves and helmet are both default black).

EDIT: Rumors has it the gloves/helmet have been corrected in the next roster update which is out. So crisis averted (besides the white stripe on the home set, but I can let that slide because it isn't too big of a deal to me but I can see where the Jet fans will still be pissed. Afterall I would be bummed if they had my Flyer jerseys wrong)

Last edited by DrPhibes; 11-01-2011 at 02:17 PM.
Old 11-01-2011, 03:32 PM   #74
Hard Times.

Bellsprout's Arena

OVR: 40

Is the CPU scoring a lot more on anybody else? Seems like slappers from the point go in more for them now.
A lot of you guys seem pretty cool, but you have wieners.
Old 11-01-2011, 03:34 PM   #75
Banned

OVR: 15

yep just little bit but not bad now i had to make adjustment to the player acceleration and cpu difficulty adjustment
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2011, 04:07 PM   #76
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

the more i read the more I DONT WANT TO GET THIS PATCH!!! the line change glitch.... the "minor" uniform dis-coloration, etc. EA programmers doing the NHL is.......... im lost of words.

if 2K can only release NHL 2K13 with: better presentation and MUCH IMPROVED GRAPHICS, improved gameplay..... i'll bury EA NHL to dust. im just playing this game BECAUSE I LOVE HOCKEY plain and simple.

how i wish someone from NHL sue EA for misrepresentations that will make me soooooo happy.

Last edited by canucksss; 11-01-2011 at 04:13 PM.
Old 11-01-2011, 04:14 PM   #77
Banned

OVR: 1

3 Problems since the patch came out

- game has frozen now in 3 out of 4 games. I had 2 freezes the entire month of sept (from release)- october 31. now 3 in 2 days.

- had a wrap around goal where the puck clearly crossed the line. the puck then teleported under his pad. no goal. on similar plays before the patch this goal counted. now it does not it seems.

- on 3 separate occasions I shot the puck over the glass from my end. for some reason no delay of game was called yet later on I put the puck out of play over my bench from the D zone, which isnt a penalty right?, and it was a delay of game.
Old 11-01-2011, 04:27 PM   #78
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by savoie2006
The gloves are dark blue.. look at the pic in this thread

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/7688264.page
Yes, but if you follow that mess of a thread, it becomes clear that a very recent roster update has fixed the colours of the helmet and gloves. When everybody said "they're black", make no mistake about it, they were jet black!

So, fair play, they've fixed that quickly, but the jersey is still wrong, so work remains.
Old 11-01-2011, 04:32 PM   #79
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therion7
Yes, but if you follow that mess of a thread, it becomes clear that a very recent roster update has fixed the colours of the helmet and gloves. When everybody said "they're black", make no mistake about it, they were jet black!

So, fair play, they've fixed that quickly, but the jersey is still wrong, so work remains.
how is the most recent roster update? ive read somethings and most of it is that they are again very inaccurate with many teams rosters.
Old 11-01-2011, 04:35 PM   #80
Rookie

at74's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by nystyle
[b]
- on 3 separate occasions I shot the puck over the glass from my end. for some reason no delay of game was called yet later on I put the puck out of play over my bench from the D zone, which isnt a penalty right?, and it was a delay of game.
"When any player, while in his defending zone, shoots or bats (using his hand or his stick) the puck directly (non-deflected) out of the playing surface, except where there is no glass, a penalty shall be assessed for delaying the game. When the puck is shot into the players’ bench, the penalty will not apply. When the puck is shot over the glass ‘behind’ the players’ bench, the penalty will be assessed."

Another bug? Old or new?

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »