Home

WWE 12 Retail Early Impressions

This is a discussion on WWE 12 Retail Early Impressions within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2011, 04:00 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: WWE 12 Retail Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by bscott14
Also I think if you use brand specific tag titles it should fix the free agent team problems.... Not 100% sure with that though.
I couldn't figure out how to assign brand-specific titles, either. Never thought I'd miss having an instruction manual, but I could use one now. I'm going to bear down and figure this crap out if it kills me tonite ... LOL
Old 11-13-2011, 04:23 PM   #50
MVP

Basketball GURU's Arena

OVR: 15

Is every tittle assign to someone, did you unlock all 23 tittles yet? Also to assign the tag tittles I think you need to go to edit brand, and assign them from there.
Old 11-13-2011, 04:37 PM   #51
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basketball GURU
Is every tittle assign to someone, did you unlock all 23 tittles yet? Also to assign the tag tittles I think you need to go to edit brand, and assign them from there.
Yeah, I bought the unlock everything cheat for 80 MS points to get all the superstars and belts. And all the belts are assigned to someone by default. Vacating them from the main options screen is easy enough for exhibition matches, but they are still assigned to those people when I start my Universe.

Like I said, I must be missing something that's probably painfully obvious. I'm not home now, but I'm making this my mission as soon as I get back to the game.

And thanks to all you guys for offering advice. I'm sure together we can figure this thing out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2011, 05:09 PM   #52
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrider99
Yeah, I bought the unlock everything cheat for 80 MS points to get all the superstars and belts. And all the belts are assigned to someone by default. Vacating them from the main options screen is easy enough for exhibition matches, but they are still assigned to those people when I start my Universe.

Like I said, I must be missing something that's probably painfully obvious. I'm not home now, but I'm making this my mission as soon as I get back to the game.

And thanks to all you guys for offering advice. I'm sure together we can figure this thing out.
did you un-assign those titles before starting universe mode?
Old 11-13-2011, 05:11 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 0
I don't know if this will help with titles, but Matt Black on Twitter suggested this as far as keeping random people from showing up:

"You want to make someone not show up? Put them in WCW."

So I'm guessing you put them in a brand you're not going to use in Universe Mode. Doesn't hurt to try it.
Old 11-13-2011, 05:15 PM   #54
Supreme

Streets's Arena

OVR: 24

Having free agents competing in Universe really, REALLY sucks.

I would like people like The Rock, Nash, and even Lesnar and Batista in my Universe, but I don't want to play with old and dead wrestlers.

Last year, being a free agent meant you were no longer a part of the Universe. That's terrible!

Also, the belts thing is horrible too. Both of these were not issues in last year's game, so why change it? I would hold out hope this will be patched, but THQ is notorious for not doing that.
Old 11-13-2011, 05:16 PM   #55
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukeman
did you un-assign those titles before starting universe mode?
Yeah, I unassigned everything but the current titles in the main menu, but those changes didn't carry over to Universe. For example, I gave Mark Henry the World Championship in the main menu, but Orton was champ when I started my Universe.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2011, 05:17 PM   #56
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by board_op_gamer
I don't know if this will help with titles, but Matt Black on Twitter suggested this as far as keeping random people from showing up:

"You want to make someone not show up? Put them in WCW."

So I'm guessing you put them in a brand you're not going to use in Universe Mode. Doesn't hurt to try it.
Yeah, I will definitely try that and see if it works.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »