Home

NBA 2K12 Developer Insight - Legends Showcase DLC, Release Date Nov. 29

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Developer Insight - Legends Showcase DLC, Release Date Nov. 29 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-28-2011, 06:23 PM   #73
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K12 Developer Insight - Legends Showcase DLC, Release Date Nov. 29

Why would you have all of these legends yet not be able to put them onto actual rosters?

Definitely won't be getting my money until they make this possible. Really not that hard to patch something like this, but with so many people complaining about this, you would think they would already address it.

Badly dropped the ball on this DLC
Old 11-28-2011, 08:08 PM   #74
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsaz
The cyberface CAP makers in the Rosters forum have been making them along with the rookies for some time now. Although my big question is will the black arms be fixed upon the DLC's arrival? I inquired about them re-hexing the players to test this theory, but I haven't heard anything yet.
Apologies for being daft, but what exactly do you mean the CAP makers in the Rosters forum have been able to make them? As in, they've found the likes of Rick Barry, Dan Majerle, and Bob Cousy on the disc and they're uploading them to 2K Share, except they're coming with black arms?

Last edited by VDusen04; 11-28-2011 at 10:34 PM.
Old 11-28-2011, 10:25 PM   #75
Rookie

lsalas76's Arena

OVR: 4

Does anybody know what time will this be available tomorrow? I'm indifferent about this DLC but really only getting it to be able to play with legend teams online and for the ability to do roster edits which we really shouldn't have had to pay for but oh well I would rather pay for it than not have these features at all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2011, 10:28 PM   #76
Rookie

lsalas76's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
Apologies for being daft, but what exactly do you mean the CAP makers in the Rosters forum have been make them? As in, they've found the likes of Rick Barry, Dan Majerle, and Bob Cousy on the disc and they're uploading them to 2K Share, except they're coming with black arms?
yep thats correct but I'm not sure if they have found ALL the new legends (from the DLC that is coming out tomorrow)yet. Many have been found already though.
Old 11-28-2011, 10:35 PM   #77
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsalas76
yep thats correct but I'm not sure if they have found ALL the new legends (from the DLC that is coming out tomorrow)yet. Many have been found already though.
Awesome, thanks. Like you, I was also wondering when the DLC would be released. Is there a typical release time window for DLCs?
Old 11-28-2011, 11:00 PM   #78
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
I've heard rumors the new legends have been found on the disc, though all with black arms. Is there any truth to this? As in, might they be able to be hexed into the actual game?
This is true. Downloaded Chambers, KJ and Majerle, and all had touched up faces (meaning not the same faces from previous 2K games) and black arms. So yeah, the Legends are on the disc. Hopefully with the release of the DLC, the black arm problem will go away.

- Michael Jordan
Old 11-28-2011, 11:42 PM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 0

What time is it coming out? Like exact time? Im gonna be posting up footage immediately

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheNbaEveryday
Old 11-28-2011, 11:48 PM   #80
MVP

OVR: 10

Usually, DLCs for Xbox Live are released around 5 or 6am ET. DLCs for PSN usually around 5pm ET.

- Michael Jordan

Last edited by sportjames23; 11-29-2011 at 03:38 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »