Home

NBA 2K12 Roster Update Available Now (12-12-11) - Video of Changes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Roster Update Available Now (12-12-11) - Video of Changes Included within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2011, 06:27 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: Official NBA 2k12 roster update #1 available, Post impressions here

Seriously does the 2k team even watch basketball seriously because this update is crap and i mean complete crap. The have people on teams when they are missing rookies for ex. Darius Morris and Andre Goudeluck signed contracts friday while bibby signed sunday and they are not in the game but bibby is on the knicks, then the sixers rooks vucevic and lavoy allen signed friday and turiaf trade went down late saturday but no rooks and turiaf on the wizards. REALLY 2k, smdh way to drop the ball,

ps. Pared or pasta padre w/e he is going by said that they could update the hair this year so why no anderson varejao fro on nick young and it has to be a fro like varejao to be authentic

Last edited by DeceptiveBlaze; 12-12-2011 at 06:29 AM.
Old 12-12-2011, 06:39 AM   #18
Banned

Court_vision's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: NBA 2k12 Roster Update #1 Impression Review

Honestly, what they have released would have taken 2 mins max to do. I don't get why they bother with the whole PR "we are slaving away getting this stuff to you"......it just makes them look bad / us feel silly for believing it.

Personally, I don't see how any of this is a big deal anyway. There's rosters with all the trades and rookies on 2KShare anyway.
Old 12-12-2011, 06:40 AM   #19
Rookie

Rain816's Arena

OVR: 2

Wow some of yall r trippin.....so what all names r not in....r u really gonna start ya my player/associations with incomplete rosters??? Wait til opening day. Joward and Cp3(david stern pending) will be; n new teams then and the rosters will b completly up to date

Relax fellas
Old 12-12-2011, 06:41 AM   #20
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGKing
You shouldn't expect them to get everything done all in one..it takes time. Give them time. I'm sure they'll update it every other day, with all the free agency stuff and whatnot, just give them time, ok?

You should be lucky you even got a roster update.
Lol you must work for 2k. We all bought 2k for full price on release day and expect nothing but the features that were promised to us to be working from day 1. I could handle some technical issues, most new games do, but 2k has been by far the worst. They know customers are disappointed, they should be working their asses of to make the customers happy. we paid for a new game with last years rosters, we should have updates damn near every day or two since we have played with old rosters for so long

I'm not expecting rating edits or anything, just make the damn trades
Old 12-12-2011, 06:56 AM   #21
MVP

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen_Master07
Lol you must work for 2k. We all bought 2k for full price on release day and expect nothing but the features that were promised to us to be working from day 1. I could handle some technical issues, most new games do, but 2k has been by far the worst. They know customers are disappointed, they should be working their asses of to make the customers happy. we paid for a new game with last years rosters, we should have updates damn near every day or two since we have played with old rosters for so long

I'm not expecting rating edits or anything, just make the damn trades
I said that before my game updated, when it updated, i looked at the rosters.. and yea..it's pretty sad lol.

Let's see what ronnie has to say about it this time
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2011, 07:00 AM   #22
MVP

Mos1ted's Arena

OVR: 21

I don't think a big deal should be made at this point either, but it is curious how rookie signings that were completed Friday are not in but free agent signings as late as yesterday are reflected. And where is Aaron Brooks? LOL I understand Brandon Roy being completely removed, but Aaron Brooks is nowhere to be found. Did he retire, too? LOL
Old 12-12-2011, 07:04 AM   #23
Banned

OVR: 0

where is the update for us PC users ^^ like roster files are different from one version to another
Old 12-12-2011, 07:13 AM   #24
MVP

Mos1ted's Arena

OVR: 21

I'm not saying dudes should protest and riot, but when you get quotes like this from the community guy...

Quote:
Ronnie 2K 2K12
@Ronnie2K Ronnie 2K 2K12
@jojojr125 no our families and friends won't get to see us much this weekend. This amount of player movement in-season is unprecedented

Ronnie2K Ronnie 2K 2K12
The 2K Insider is hard at work on including as many rookie signings and capturing as much player movement as possible as we speak
...you can't blame them for expecting more than they received.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »