Home

NBA 2K12 Roster Update Available Now (12-12-11) - Video of Changes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Roster Update Available Now (12-12-11) - Video of Changes Included within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2011, 09:07 AM   #57
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: Official NBA 2k12 roster update #1 available, Post impressions here

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenegt
Give 2K a break. This is the first update after the lockout. Obviously, it's not anywhere near complete. Some NBA teams don't even have a full roster, yet. As real life rosters settle in, so will these.
Patience is something a lot of people lack today.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 12-12-2011, 09:08 AM   #58
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockitOldSchool
Why is everyone getting so upset? This is the first roster update. If this were Christmas Day I could understand. Some of you are overreacting. It's going to take a little while to get the rosters right, besides, the rosters are going to change drastically on a daily basis between now and Christmas .

What we are seeing in the NBA is unprecedented. I don't think realistically 2K Sports can keep up with all the player movement. I'm not defending them, but we have to be patient. It's actually our lack of patience that caused these guys to release a roster update this early in the first place. I want the new rosters just as bad as anyone. I'm a roster freak. But between now and Christmas NBA rosters are going to change so much that today's roster update won't even matter anyways. And seriously, people are upset that trades weren't reflected in the update? For crying out loud, move Odom yourself lol.

I guess I'm just happy to get any kind of update. The lockout wasn't 2K's fault. I'm trying to be patient because I know if we keep expecting accurate rosters every day we are going to force them to release updates that aren't ready and will probably be glitched or half-done. I'm sure rookies will be added and trades will be reflected in the next few updates. It's going to take a little while.
There is a man named the 2k insider whose full time job is to update rosters and deliver on the promises set forth by 2k, being that the season hasn't started yet he is justified in not touching ratings, but making the simple roster changes so people can play online would take 15 mins Max

That's not acceptable, don't promise what you can't deliver. Even a simple report as to why barely anything changed would suffice at this point, its the lack of communication that infuriates customers who pay full price for products
Old 12-12-2011, 09:12 AM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 0

if i alreadt started a season before the update, does the roster upde the mode automatically or do i need to start from the begining?
Old 12-12-2011, 09:15 AM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen_Master07
There is a man named the 2k insider whose full time job is to update rosters and deliver on the promises set forth by 2k, being that the season hasn't started yet he is justified in not touching ratings, but making the simple roster changes so people can play online would take 15 mins Max

That's not acceptable, don't promise what you can't deliver. Even a simple report as to why barely anything changed would suffice at this point, its the lack of communication that infuriates customers who pay full price for products

You do realize that some teams don't even have a 12 man roster, right?

It's a game. The NBA season hasn't even begun. Chill.
Old 12-12-2011, 09:16 AM   #61
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen_Master07

Are all NBA rosters set at this point?

I know the Bucks still have some roster moves to make.

I wouldn't need a simple report to know that.

Patience should calm down those who are infuriated.

I'd rather wait for a complete roster vs one that keeps coming out once a day with all the roster moves.

Last edited by roadman; 12-12-2011 at 09:19 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2011, 09:31 AM   #62
Banned

downloaded roster for pc and 4 rookies are on like it's stated,only thing is they have darker arms ^^ kenneth faried is ok with dark arms but irving and thompson are kinda unmatched ^^ i hope this is just 'the premier roster' fail and it will be corrected
Old 12-12-2011, 09:34 AM   #63
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20

Ha! A thread is created for impressions, but no one wants to hear negative impressions. Change the title to, "How great is this initial roster update?" so folks know what they should say.

I'll wait to get online until they're closer to completion.

And watch out for the Knicks!!!
Old 12-12-2011, 09:37 AM   #64
Banned

this roster mess could be corrected by the end of the week
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »