Home

NBA 2K12 Updated Rosters Arrive This Weekend, Kyrie Irving Screenshot Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Updated Rosters Arrive This Weekend, Kyrie Irving Screenshot Included within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-13-2011, 02:41 PM   #481
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: NBA 2K12 Updated Rosters Arrive This Weekend, Kyrie Irving Screenshot Included

Don't forget about the twolves, they have some young amazing talent. Beasley, love Williams, Johnson, and rubio. Some nice trades u can do. And u will have room to grow.

The cats not really usable till Bismarck is on.

The warriors are already damn near a playoff capable team IMHO
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2011, 02:47 PM   #482
MVP

RocketTMac1's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: NBA 2K12 Updated Rosters Arrive This Weekend, Kyrie Irving Screenshot Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyone14
Don't forget about the twolves, they have some young amazing talent. Beasley, love Williams, Johnson, and rubio. Some nice trades u can do. And u will have room to grow.

The cats not really usable till Bismarck is on.

The warriors are already damn near a playoff capable team IMHO
Biyombo isn't make or break for me. With his situation he may not even play this season. Golden State has talent like Minnesota but like Minnesota they play no defense and are small in the backcourt.
Old 12-13-2011, 02:56 PM   #483
MVP

OVR: 9

According to what I read on espn he goes to court on 19th and should win the court date and be ready to go by Xmas. So I am being hopeful, now stop being a negative Nancy.
Old 12-13-2011, 02:59 PM   #484
MVP

RocketTMac1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyone14
According to what I read on espn he goes to court on 19th and should win the court date and be ready to go by Xmas. So I am being hopeful, now stop being a negative Nancy.
Lol no negativity over here man. I just don't want to get my hopes up and then no Biyombo
Old 12-13-2011, 03:04 PM   #485
MVP

RedmanR's Arena

OVR: 11

Sucks 6'-8" Diaw is going to have to play the 5 after losing Kwame Brown to the Warriors until something happens.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2011, 03:04 PM   #486
MVP

XenoZograscope's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketTMac1
Pacers just signed Crawford so they are deeeeeeeeeeep in the backcourt
Are you sure?? I just heard it was just an offer on the table, I couldn't find anything saying he agreed to the offer yet. Do you have a link??

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD OF LIFE
idc what you think man, only god can jude me.
Old 12-13-2011, 03:08 PM   #487
MVP

RocketTMac1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenoZograscope
Are you sure?? I just heard it was just an offer on the table, I couldn't find anything saying he agreed to the offer yet. Do you have a link??
Just saw it on rotoworld.com may not be final but I would be shocked if he goes to Minnesota since he is just now getting used to being in the playoffs.
Old 12-13-2011, 03:09 PM   #488
MVP

RocketTMac1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedmanR
Sucks 6'-8" Diaw is going to have to play the 5 after losing Kwame Brown to the Warriors until something happens.
Yeah with this news we need another big body in the middle cuz if Diaw is the guy in the middle we will be having a layup line

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »