Home

Forza Motorsport 4 Review (360)

This is a discussion on Forza Motorsport 4 Review (360) within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-26-2011, 09:07 AM   #17
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Forza Motorsport 4 Review (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by uknowme
And , in defense of the OP, here's where you lose credibility. If lap times in a game and real life are "identical" then something is DEAD WRONG with the game. Simple fact that people in a game will do things and take chances that real life drivers would never do. That alone will skew times but if GT5 is forcing identical times then the game is NO simulator. GT5 is not the gold standard of anything on a console. Sorry but for physics Race Pro, a 360 game that received little fan-fare is the gold standard, well I might have to say was because Forza 4 , I believe has taken that crown.

I own both and GT5 was not all that people claimed it to be. Funny thing about it is the 2.0 patch came out and changed up the physics some in GT5 and guess what. It actually made it closer to Forza 4/ Race Pro than anything. The only thing GT5 has over FM4 is weather and night racing. And the weather isn't all that either. Snow physics are garbage.

And dude, the "also the Ring looks horrible" statement is already old. I'm not saying you are, but that's the GT5 Fanboy rally cry. Mention the Ring, mention the Ring. Ring looks BEAUTIFUL in FM4 , the only quirk is they scaled it up , on purpose, to encourage better racing online. What's up with GT5's Indy Road course layout? The almighty GT5 had time enough to fix it but didn't. That's "horrible". *Actually it's not horrible, it's their priority, but see how tired saying "horrible" gets when it's NOWHERE near due*
This is where you all lose credibility. Look no further than Mario Cart Racing for the most realistic physics ever.

With that said, sounds like I need to put Forza 4 on my Christmas wish list.

Last edited by Rules; 10-26-2011 at 09:21 AM.
Old 10-27-2011, 06:08 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Forza Motorsport 4 Review (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by G35skyline
lol, it's ok bro, it's just the internet, people will lose arguments based on their opinions when clear facts are presented proving otherwise... like you just did....
LMAO I'm trying to have a debate with a "slow" guy. Are you dense? How can you say that when I already told you ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by uknowme
Spoken like a TRUE fanyboy and not worth a minute of my time with the false statements, bent half truths and animosity and venom like a little 7 year old screaming in the ice cream isle because mommy wont but him chocolate brittle nut flavor.

I said in my original post I'm not calling you a fanboy but I don't have to, you already proved you are.
It's ok. There are plenty of toilets in the world and someone has to clean them.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:35 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1
Forza has finally passed up gran turismo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-18-2012, 07:56 PM   #20
Rookie

PackerBacker123's Arena

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by racingfan1234
Forza has finally passed up gran turismo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no it didn't I don't know what your lookn' at!!!!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »