Home

SSX Demo Available Now For 360, Later Today For PS3, Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on SSX Demo Available Now For 360, Later Today For PS3, Post Your Impressions Here within the All Other Sports forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > All Other Sports
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-22-2012, 12:08 PM   #33
Rookie

Randiesel75's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: SSX Demo Available Now For 360, Later Today For PS3, Post Your Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
Well,

Winning Eleven 6 For Gamecube is the best game ever created
I am a huge PES fan, but that version was before my time as I was still playing FIFA. I hear that WE6 was amazing.
Old 02-22-2012, 04:05 PM   #34
Pro

The Amaizen Blue's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: SSX Demo Available Now For 360, Later Today For PS3, Post Your Impressions Here

Definitely had to switch my controls to classic. I'm too used to holding my thumb awkwardly on the d-pad to start doing crazy flips.
Old 02-22-2012, 05:07 PM   #35
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randiesel75
I am a huge PES fan, but that version was before my time as I was still playing FIFA. I hear that WE6 was amazing.
It was like a chess match. It was sheer beauty. Konami at that time created a transcending masterpiece for Gamecube that only those who imported and modded their gamecube could enjoy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2012, 09:21 AM   #36
MVP

Methlab's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Amaizen Blue
Definitely had to switch my controls to classic. I'm too used to holding my thumb awkwardly on the d-pad to start doing crazy flips.
Whats the difference in the classic controls? I'm still figuring out the best way to play the game. My highest trick score so far is 7.4 million and I want to get past 10. My main problem is duplicating tricks too much...im using the right stick for moves.
Old 02-23-2012, 09:41 AM   #37
MVP

OVR: 6

Never played a SSX game before (or any "radical sport" game), because, well, im just not into it.

But with people drawing comparisons with PES6 (my football all time favorite) i will definitely try the demo!!!

Any noob tips?
Old 02-23-2012, 12:20 PM   #38
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunogomes
Never played a SSX game before (or any "radical sport" game), because, well, im just not into it.

But with people drawing comparisons with PES6 (my football all time favorite) i will definitely try the demo!!!

Any noob tips?
Don't aim for realism.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 02-23-2012, 03:09 PM   #39
Strike Hard and Fade Away

Fresh Tendrils's Arena

OVR: 51

I haven't played a snowboarding game since Cool Boarders 2, but I have already preordered SSX just based on the gameplay vids. I can't wait to get my hands on it. I look forward to blaring my vinyl while shredding some slopes.

Old 02-23-2012, 10:40 PM   #40
All Star

Stormyhog's Arena

I have been loving the demo even though I am not that great at the game but it is fun and that is what counts. I haven't played a snow boarding game in ages dating back to the cool boarders series as well. Looking forward to the final product, plus it will give me a break from all the shooters I currently play. See you on the slopes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > All Other Sports »