Home

Operation Sports Full Minors 2012 Roster - Opening Day Edition Available Now

This is a discussion on Operation Sports Full Minors 2012 Roster - Opening Day Edition Available Now within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-12-2012, 02:41 AM   #105
Pro

Bushido's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Operation Sports Full Minors 2012 Roster - Opening Day Edition Available Now

Now I see why you guys control all 30 teams...

The Mets just traded P.Goldshmidt (who they got from AZ for David Wright) AND Ike Davis to the Rangers for Paul Konerko in my first season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2012, 02:55 AM   #106
Pro

ARoid1313's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Operation Sports Full Minors 2012 Roster - Opening Day Edition Available Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Stick
its the rules aint it...you cant trade a signed free agent until after june 15 or something like that
thanks for the response
i thought it was something like that, got confused cause it still lets u do it with 30 team control.
Old 04-12-2012, 03:24 AM   #107
Banned

OVR: 32

Thanks to all who were involved in this... Knight, Ridin... You guys are the best.

HustlinOwl, thank you for the 25-man file. I just can't deal with 30-team control, so your work is greatly appreciated by me!
Old 04-12-2012, 03:36 AM   #108
Rookie

ebarws6's Arena

OVR: 9

I was just cruising through the A's minors and I noticed that Joel Galarraga, who is a catcher for AAA Sacramento is missing from the roster file. Could he perhaps be added to the next update? This would mean one of the other catchers would have to be deleted, no?

I understand the space restrictions so I leave these decisions to your discretion.

EDIT: There are also some AA players missing, but once again space is limited so not much to do about it.

Last edited by ebarws6; 04-12-2012 at 03:57 AM.
Old 04-12-2012, 04:31 AM   #109
Pro

dbacks_Nation's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido247
And the Giants placed Brian Wilson on waivers, Angels placed Jose Valverde on waivers, Cubs placed Matt Garza on waivers, and more big names as well...

Hundreds of players are placed on waivers, not unusual.
Old 04-12-2012, 06:17 AM   #110
MVP

RidinDwnKingsley's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebarws6
I was just cruising through the A's minors and I noticed that Joel Galarraga, who is a catcher for AAA Sacramento is missing from the roster file. Could he perhaps be added to the next update? This would mean one of the other catchers would have to be deleted, no?

I understand the space restrictions so I leave these decisions to your discretion.

EDIT: There are also some AA players missing, but once again space is limited so not much to do about it.
There are gonna be Triple A and AA players missing due to everyone wanting all the top prospects in the game..remember we only have 2 real levels of minor leagues along with the A ball filler...
Old 04-12-2012, 06:38 AM   #111
Rookie

ebarws6's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidinDwnKingsley
There are gonna be Triple A and AA players missing due to everyone wanting all the top prospects in the game..remember we only have 2 real levels of minor leagues along with the A ball filler...
Understood. If only we had enough disc space to have more than 90 on every club
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2012, 07:48 AM   #112
Rookie

MultiThreat's Arena

OVR: 5

Just for some info, I did a quick franchise check and noticed that lineups weren't sticking in my franchise after downloading Hustlin Owl's 25-man rosters from the vault. I checked over all of the 40-man rosters an found that the Seattle Mariners contained only 23 players, while the other 29 teams were all correct.

I assume the CPU was filling the opening day roster spots after spring training, even though I technically told it "not to" by controlling all 30 teams. With the default Hustlin Owl rosters (04-11), Seattle calls up and starts Chih-Hsien Chiang in CF over Michael Saunders and does some minor lineup shuffling.

The two players missing are 3B Alex Liddi and SP Erasmo Ramierez.

This is nothing earth-shattering, but it is something I noticed. Thank you to Knight, Ridin, strut24, HustlinOwl, and all the others who absolutely take this game to the next level for me and so many others.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »